10.Someone to watch out for

Start from the beginning

She nods and all of you eat your food and when you're done, you walk outside.

Grace: "[y/n], I think me and Isabella should go back to our villages."

[Y/n]: "Really, now?"

Isabella: "Yes, but dont worry we will come back."

[Y/n]: "Hope to see you soon then."

Isabella: "Come visit our villages when you can."

[Y/n]: "I will."

They left, Amelia walks up to you.

Amelia: "Are they going back to their villages?"

[Y/n]: "Yeah."

Amelia: "Come with me, we will discuss what we couldn't yesterday."

You follow Amelia to her throne room.

Amelia: "Okay so we have 2 enemies, zombie village and werewolf village, they only attack us harpies and they want to take our lands to themselves for an unknown reasons."

[Y/n]: "Did you try to talk with them?"

Amelia: "They are better at fighting than talking, you have to talk to them and prove that we are not a threat to them. well that's what you can do or you can fight with them because talking doesn't help in their situation, anyway do it when you can and be prepared for anything."

[Y/n]: "I can do it now."

Amelia: "You can't, you have to go back to your village and talk with your queen."

[Y/n]: "I'm going then."

You walk out looking for your friends.

Fortune: "You going somewhere?"

[Y/n]: "Yeah, I'm going back to my village."

Fortune: "I'll go with you then."

[Y/n]: "No, I think you should stay and protect the village, you never know when someone might attack you."

Fortune: "I'm going with you anyway, I talked with Amelia and she said I can go with you if I want to."

[Y/n]: "(sigh)"

You turn around and start walking.

Fortune: "Everyone is already waiting near the gates and they are not that way."

[Y/n]: "Soooo which way is it then?"

She takes your hand and drags to towards the direction of the gates.
You see Lily, Ellen, Jane and Elinor talking with Lucy.

[Y/n]: "You guys ready to go?"

Lily: "Hey [y/n], is she coming with us?"

Fortune: "I am."

Elinor: "More and more girls are joining you, I wonder how many will there be in the end."

[Y/n]: "I don't think I want to know that."

After saying our goodbyes to Lucy we went through the gates.

Fortune: "You guys go, I'll be watching from above and warn you if there is a threat."

Fortune uses her wings to fly up in to the sky.

*After 3 hours of walking*

All of you were getting closer to quinfall. Fortune lands on the ground near you and puts her hand around you and moves closer to you, Ellen and Elinor saw that and started getting jealous.

Elinor: "Hey, what do you think you're doing?!"

Fortune: "I see that I have competition."

Elinor moves to your other side and hugs your hand, Fortune then takes your head and puts it in her breasts and you feel your face heat up.

Fortune: "Do you like it~"

You try to escape her and after a few seconds she let's go.

[Y/n]: "NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!"

Fortune: "I know you liked it and if you want more then that, just ask~"

You feel a hand on your head, you turn your head to see who's hand it was but you didn't have the time as your face got in to a pair of breasts again.

[Y/n]: "Would you please stop!"

Elinor: "No."

[Y/n]: "What do you mean no?!"

Elinor: "This is what you get for letting her do that to you."

Lily: "Are you seriously going to fight for his love now, In the end he will have to choose who he wants to be with."

Elinor: "I don't care, I will keep trying and never give up until the end."

Fortune: "I will do too."

Ellen/Fortune: "I won't lose to you!"

I think by trying to help me Lily made them more aggressive, I should be careful around those two.

Elinor and Fortune finaly let you go as you got near the quinfall gates.

Jane: "Finaly, we're here."

All of you walk past the gates and go to Catherines place.

Lily: "Let's go upstairs, change our clothes and meet back here again in about 15 minutes."

All of you walk upstairs and to your rooms. You sit on your bed and remember that you don't have any clothes to change to.

Selene: "Master, can I come in?"

[Y/n]: "Yes."

Selene: "I brought some new clothes for you."

[Y/n]: "Thanks."

She leaves the room and you put the new cloths on and look in the mirror. the clothes look good on you.

How do they even know what size is my body?

You hear another knock on the door.

Lily: "[y/n], you ready?"

[Y/n]: "Yeah."

You open the door and see Lily with Fortune standing in front of you.

[Y/n]: "Fortune is coming too?"

Lily:"Yes."

The three of you walk down stairs and get to the Catherines throne room door. lily stops in front of them and turns to Fortune.

Lily: "I hope you won't cause trouble in our village."

Fortune: "I won't, while [y/n] next to me."

Lily: "Good, I hope you will respect the queen too then."

Lily opens the door and you walk in to the throne room.

Catherine: "[y/n]!"
.
.
.