Chapter Forty-Three

The chapter where Hell freezes over...

  Ashton told Luke that it would probably be best for them to go to his office. The blonde complied. He wasn't out for revenge, but he did want to make a point.

  The night before Ashton texted Calum for advice. And oddly enough, Calum told him it was a good idea, saying it might help Luke build his self-esteem.

  "I want to die," muttered the older man, "Lord strike me down". He was sitting on the couch in his office. Which, he wasn't used to. It was strange for him to be anywhere but his desk chair. The view was different. It was terrifying. It was like being in the horror flick, knowing that you'll be the one possessed by the demon or dying, but not being able to stop it.

  Luke was taking his sweet time too. He wanted to crawl under Ashton's skin the way he crawled under his. The fear before the punishment was almost better than the punishment itself, in Luke's eyes.

    So, he let Ashton sit alone in the office for nearly forty minutes. It made the older man hopeful, maybe Luke would back out or decide it was a silly thing to do.

  Swiftly, the door swung open. Ashton looked up. He felt like throwing up from his nerves.

  Luke closed the door and turned to the older man. "Ready?"

  "Yeah, I am," Ashton said, feigning confidence. He began to stand up when Luke pushed him back down by his shoulders.

  "Not so fast, don't we have to talk?"

  "If you want to, Luke," Ashton snapped, trying to maintain the control in the situation.

  The blonde sat in the office chair, rolling it so he could sit in front of Ashton. He didn't feel scared to say what he was thinking. Usually he did. Being in trouble was never easy for him.

  "Look, I know I've teased you a bit about this, but I want you to know I'm taking it very serious. And I was hoping you would too?"

  "I intend to, Luke. I know it'll make you feel better. And who knows, maybe I will too. I haven't put a lot of thought into it". Ashton admitted.

  "I guess we should start then. How should I begin?" Luke questioned, unsure suddenly.

  "Well," Ashton paused, "I guess it's up to you. Where do you want me to go?"

  "Over my lap," Luke said. That was the only thing he was sure about. He knew he wanted to embarrass Ashton by making him go over his knees, knowing their size difference would bother the older man.

  "Alright then," Ashton moved so Luke could sit on the couch, then he bent over Luke's lap, praying he was having a terrible nightmare.

  "What now?" Luke asked.

  "Just start," Ashton snapped.

  "Fine, I think I know what to do from here," Luke replied, seeing now why Ashton got angry when he talked back or snapped at him during a punishment.

  Regret filled Ashton, but he wasn't allowing himself to show it.

  Following what Luke knew from his experiences, he decided to remove Ashton's jeans.

  "What are you doing?"

"Taking off your pants," said the boy nonchalantly. As if he didn't have Ashton in a humiliating position.

  "Leave them on".

  "That's not fair. I never keep my pants when you spank me. Why should you? You always humiliate me when I disobey you".