Chapter Fifty-Five

Guys, my boyfriend noticed me kinda hiding my phone and typing and closing it out quickly when he looked over... So, he knows about Wattpad now I suppose 😂

Ashton was surprisingly proud. He figured Luke would take the easy out and just give up. He remembers how stressful college was. He knows it isn't easy. Calum told Ashton that Luke suffered from perfectionism. A desire to be the best. Everything was either black or white with him. No gray areas. It made sense. Ashton could tell he was upset when things weren't his way. The weight issues, school issues. One issue at a time. One day at a time. Ashton was determined to help his charge through it all. Even if he turned down their contract, he would help the boy.

  The blonde was dressed in a matching set of red plaid pajamas. At least he was comfortable, for the time being. He knew his comfort would be short lived. With how upset Ashton was, he wouldn't be surprised if his bottom was whipped with the belt. Shuddering, Luke tried to take his mind off of the impeding punishment.

  Ashton entered, looking tired. "I probably won't lecture much, Luke. I think you know why you're being disciplined, correct?"

  "Yeah," Luke muttered.

  "Then come here," Ashton commanded. The blonde sulked over.

   Before Ashton could bend him over his knees, Luke started "w-will you trust me after this?"

  Ashton placed him over his lap, face down. He was silent for a moment. "No. Actions speak more than words. The only way to prove you aren't a cheater is to finish your classes honestly."

  Luke felt Ashton remove his pajama bottoms, quickly followed by his boxers. He burrowed his head on the sofa. "I'm sorry," He tried again.

  "I know you are, kiddo." Ashton landed several smacks to his bottom, making sure both cheeks were warmed. Luke wiggled and gasped at the pain. When his legs flew up to protect his bottom, Ashton held his right leg over both of Luke's.

  Luke felt worried at the loss of protection. He told himself to be tough, to prove he wasn't a baby, but he couldn't fight the sobs that escaped.

  Ashton only held him tighter while he cried below. Luke knew it was pretty early in the spanking, but this one was different. This time, he felt bad from the start. He knew it was bad to cheat, to make Ashton believe he couldn't do it. A part of Luke was enraged that he let himself be caught so easily.

   Ashton pushed Luke down further so he was closer to the ground and landed sharp smacks to his sit spots. Luke hissed in pain, "oow! Owe! Stopp-it!" The blonde begged, kicking his legs.

  Ashton remained silent, just continued his raid on Luke's bottom. The boy was far from done.

   Once the only sound was Luke's sobs, Ashton stopped. His charge was worn out. He felt like a jerk for what he was about to do. He needed to protect the kid though.

  "Alright, stand up, kiddo."

  Luke rubbed at his eyes and tried to silent his crying. He took a shaky breath, forcing himself to pull up his pants, stand and face Ashton.

  "We're not done just yet."

  Luke shook his head in disagreement.

  "Go to your room and bring me back a belt."

  "Ashton no!" Luke pleaded, "you know I won't do it again!" His eyes glazed over with fresh tears.

  "Go get it, please. If I have to there will be another spanking tomorrow too."

   Luke shuffled uncomfortably, his pants scratching his inflamed bottom. He didn't say anything, just scurried to his room.

  Pausing, he reluctantly reached for whatever belt was sitting on his dresser. He wished Ashton would let up. He knew what he did was wrong, he felt bad, and he already received a stinging spanking. Luke wanted that to be the end of it.