Chapter Sixteen

Ashton kept glancing over his desk at Luke. He was irritated at the boy for making his punishment even worse, but he felt like he was still pretty fair with him. He told Luke not to move and even though Luke was fidgeting he decided to ignore it for the time being.

  Time was going by so slowly for Luke. He felt like he had been there forever when Ashton's alarm went off, signaling Luke's punishment was over.

  Luke stood up and started going to his room when Ashton stopped him. "Are you okay?" Luke was clearly not okay. He was still crying silently from all of his overthinking. And Ashton wasn't going to have him sulk in his room like that, only making himself more upset.

  "Y-yeah". Luke said dismissively, trying to push past Ashton, who was blocking his way.

  "Luke, come sit down with me, please".

  "I'm fine, Ashton!" Luke screeched, tired of the relentless babying Ashton forced upon him.

  "If you're 'fine' then I expect you to start studying. Go get your books". Ashton snapped.

  Luke was raging, trying to find a way to not impulsively yell at Ashton. He didn't understand why Ashton had to humiliate him more by not just spanking him, but also adding a "time out" and forced daily studying.

  "I don't have anything to study". Luke lied. He had lots to study and quite a bit of homework to do still, but he didn't want Ashton to win again.

  "I'm sure you could find something".

  "I'm going out".

  "No you're not".

  "What, so I'm grounded too?" Luke demanded, growing more and more irritated.

Ashton stood with his arms crossed. "You know why you're not going out. Either come here and talk to me or go start on your homework. Those are your options".

  "Those are stupid options".

  "I'm sick and tired of this Luke. Bend over my desk". Ashton unfolded his arms and reluctantly took his belt off. Luke was extremely confused, until Ashton folded his belt in half and grabbed him by his arm. "You want an adult punishment? If I were punishing you the way someone your age deserved to be punished you'd really hate your options".

   "A-ashton you're not going t-to use that...  Please, I'm sorry". Luke lost all of his previous confidence. "A-and you said you'd only use your hand".

  Ashton was some-what undecided. Luke's pleas made him feel guilty for even considering it, but Ashton knew as soon as he let Luke go he would be giving him more sass for punishing him.

  "Yeah, I am Luke."

   "B-but I have to study..." Luke begged.

  "You said you didn't have anything to study". Ashton replied, pulling down Luke's boxers once again. Luke stiffened up, trying to free himself. Being stuck between Ashton's arm and the desk made it impossible for him to escape.

  "I-i lied." Luke admitted.

  "I know". Ashton stalled, he had never planned to spank Luke so harshly and the thought made him feel guilty. The stalling was only making Luke more nervous.

  Ashton finally pulled his arm back and smacked Luke's bottom with the belt. Luke hissed, trying to move his hips to escape. "Nine more, that's all, Luke. Can I have you count them out loud for me?"

   Luke didn't respond. Ashton swung the belt again. It took a few moments but a shallow, "o-one" came from Luke. He was feeling pretty sorry for himself then.

   SMACK "two!" Luke hid his face in his arms and cried. He felt miserable right then. SMACK "three!" And so on they went until the last ninth smack to Luke's bottom. Ashton dropped his belt and pulled up Luke's boxers. The blonde turned around and clung to Ashton for dear life.

  "I'm sorry" Luke said quietly.

   "Me too, kid. I didn't want it to come to that".

  Luke decided to let his conflicting emotions fight each other. He wanted Ashton's love, but he didn't want Ashton's rage. He gave in to being held by the older man.

   Ashton was noticing a pattern with Luke: misbehave, get punished, get mad, get punished again, calmness. It was peculiar, but so was their situation. At least he felt like he was being helpful rather than harmful. The last thing he wanted to do was cause Luke more emotional harm.