34) October Tenth.

Start from the beginning

He really is gone... I thought to myself, as I broke down crying on his chest.

"I l-love y-you too s-sensei..." I whimpered, as I squeezed tightly on to his uniform.

I love you both...

I took deep breaths, trying to calm down my breathing, before I tried to pick up Kushina.

"I'm g-gonna save you. I promise..." I said as I grabbed her hand, and arm, and tried to pull her up. I suddenly became to shaky, as I felt her chakra disappear completely, causing me to fall to my knees again. "Kushina no... Don't give up on me... Please!!" I cried out, as I put my head to her chest. Her heartbeat was gone, and I let out a sharp sob. I squeezed her hand tightly, as I broke down. That is when I heard the sudden cries of a baby. I looked up and over, and noticed a baby with a mark on his belly.

Is that...?  I got up and walked over to the blonde headed baby, who was naked on a stump. I took off my top, leaving me in a tank top, and wrapped it around him.

"Hey little guy, it's okay... It's going to be okay... I'm here...   I promise I'm here... Naruto..." I said softly, as he opened his eyes, and looked at me, as I lightly smiled down at him.
"You look just like your dad..." I said, biting my lip, as I felt tears brim my eyes again. I held little Naruto close, as I rocked him back and forth.

"(Y/N)?"

"Dad?" I said, getting up quickly with Naruto in my arms.

"What are you doing here?! You should be with the others!" He said, and I frowned.

"I came here to help Minato... B-but I was too late..." I said frowning.

Seems like that's all I'm good at now a-days.

"Where is mom?" I asked, as I felt my dad stiffen, before taking a short sighing breath.

"May I see the child?" He asked avoiding the question and I nodded, knowing the answer. I bit my lip, as dad took Naruto, and unwrapped him, showing the mark on his stomach.

"What is that dad?" I asked, as dad raised an eyebrow.

"It seems Minato Namikaze chose his son to be the next nine tails Jinchuriki." He said, and my eyes widened.
"We are going to have to take care of the child, help him when needed."

"I'll do it. I'll take Naruto under my wing sir. I promised Minato." I said, and dad looked at me.

"I-"

"Please dad... Let me do this." I asked him, and he let out a soft sigh.

"For now, you may watch over him." He said, and I smiled.

"T-Thankyou father." I said, and he nodded.

"Why don't you take him home? We will figure everything out later. I have business to attend too in restoring the village." He said and I nodded, taking Naruto from my father, and walked back to our house. When I got him home, I laid him in my bed, and sat in the chair near it. I stared at him intensively, thinking about everything. I couldn't help but cry again, as I rest my head on my bed.

I hope Kakashi is okay. I hope Guy is okay. I hope that I can do well in keeping my promise with Minato. I can't believe he's gone... I can't believe Kushina is gone... and my mother... If Kakashi is gone I don't know what I'll do I-

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I jumped up, grabbing my Kunai fast, making sure to wrap it around the person's neck, ready to kill if need be.

"Easy babe... It's just me..."

"Kakashi?! Oh Kami! Kakashi!!" I cried out as I was pulled into his arms, and I broke down in his arms.
"I t-thought something was going to happen I-"