34) October Tenth.

Start from the beginning

As I ran, I was suddenly thrown into a wall, gasping in pain. I groaned, as I slowly got up, rubbing my head, and looking towards the direction of my attacker.

"You again?!" I growled as I ran towards a white Zetsu who giggled. He dodged me, and then gave me a smile. I ran towards him with my kunai in my hand, ready to swing at him. He suddenly grabbed my wrist, squeezing it hard enough to make me drop my kunai. I focused my chakra into my other hand, and I quickly hit him hard, causing his body to disintegrate.

"That tickled (Y/N)." He taunted as I quickly turned around and groaned.

"I don't have time for this!!" I yelled out in frustration, trying to muster up my strength to use an Otoko based attack.

"You better hurry (Y/N). Your Hokage doesn't have much time left." He teased before going back into the ground. I heard a mighty roar and growl, causing me to look behind me. I could see the nine tails destroying the village that I called home. I looked back over to the hospital, contemplating what to do.

Kakashi or Minato... FUCK! WHO DO I HELP?!

"(Y/N)!!" I heard someone yell behind me, as I turned around quickly.

"Guy?! I thought I told you to go?!" I yelled as he ran up to me.

"And leave you on your own to save my rival?! WHEN THE POWER OF YOUTH RUNS THROUGH THESE VERY VEINS?! KAKASHI WOULD NEVER DO-"

"Guy!! Not now!! Go to the hospital and find Kakashi... Please keep him safe... I can't lose him." I said as I went to run the opposite direction. Guy grabbed my hand quickly, and I snapped my head towards him.

"Where are you going?!" He asked and I smiled.

"To save my Sensei." I said, before I ran off into the distance, leaving Guy to get Kakashi himself.

Please protect him Guy...

I jumped as I heard the nine tails fox growl and cry out, and I bit my lip.

I got to be faster!!

Suddenly everything went silent. I looked up and noticed that the Nine Tails was gone. I ran even faster, as I made my way into a scene that I didn't wish to see. I went back into normal state as a gasp left my lips.

"MINATO!! KUSHINA!!" I cried out, as I ran and fell to my knees, on the ground in between their bloody bodies. Tears welded in my eyes, as I quickly shook Kushina. I put my head to her chest and felt a faint heartbeat, and I shook in relief.
"Kushina... C-come on... Wake up... Please..." I cried, as I turned and placed my hands on Minato Sensei's shoulder.
"Minato p-please..." I cried out, as I laid my head against his chest, hearing a faint heartbeat as well.

"P-promise me..." I heard a faint voice, I looked up and saw Minato's eyes barely open. He coughed out some blood, and I noticed his face was getting blurrier behind my tears each second.
"N-Naruto. Protect him... Please..." He asked, taking shallow fast breaths.

"Sensei... Please don't leave me..."

"Promise me (Y/N)." He said and I nodded slowly.

"I'll protect him with my life Minato, but we need to get you and Kushina to the hospital quickly! We can save you! We-"

"You are like a d-daughter to m-me. You're s-strong. Remember that o-okay kiddo? I wouldn't want a-anyone else to watch over our Naruto. Y-you take care of Kakashi. I love y-you k-kiddo." He said, as he took a final breath.

"Minato... S-Sensei... No... Stay with us... Please..." I croaked out, watching his eyes glaze over, before I looked down at my wrist, where I watched his mark left me.