Eleven *adult content*

"You never told me how you know Rowan?" Matty pushed once we had cleaned up the trash.
"It's sort of a long story." A story I didn't want to talk about with Matty.
"That doesn't surprise me at all, she doesn't seem like the type you would want to be around."
"She isn't. Not anymore." I didn't mean to be short with him, but I really didn't want to talk about what we were like before. I'd grown up so much in the last couple years, I was starting to be someone I wanted to be.
"She offered me coke before we got here. George was in the shop and she leaned into the back seat to offer it, saying George hates when she does it so not to tell him."
"Did you tell him?"
"Not yet, but I said no to her."
He looked to me waiting for a reaction. Of course I was relieved that Rowan hadn't gotten the best of him, but I didn't know what to say to something like that. Matty was always going to have people around him tempting him with blow, and pills, anything. This was a start though. Instead of saying anything that could sound condescending I brought my hand to Matty's jaw, leaning into him for a deep kiss. I could feel him smile against my lips while he crawled over me laying my body down on the couch.
"You realize my brother could get home at any minute?" I laughed swatting Matty's band out of the bottom of my dress.
"So let's go to your room." He kisses the tip of my nose propping himself up to look me in the eye. "or we could go back to mine? I'm sure George won't mind if he's even there and not taking care of Rowan still." He sat back pulling my legs across his lap.
"Or, we could just lay here for a few minutes, then you could go home to your bed, I'll go up to mine and both of us will get some sleep."
We both laughed at my suggestion, knowing from the tension between us that we would be ending up together in which ever bed we chose. Matty picked up my hand kissing each of my fingers.
"Fine. Let's go upstairs, but you have to be quiet. No funny business."
Before I could get another word out Matty scooped me off the couch, throwing me over his shoulder taking me to the stairs.
"I'm sorry love, If I hadn't been drinking I think I could carry you up these but I don't want to drop you."
Laughing I ran up the steps away from him towards my bedroom. I knew Matty was close behind me but I still took time to turn my radio on, putting on a playlist I made after meeting Matty that had a few bands he and George had showed me. I could feel him step into the room before he shut the door.
"You look really gorgeous tonight love."
I turned to him wanting to tell him how amazing he always looked, but his lips met mine before I could open my mouth. My hands were lost in his hair in seconds. Matty took control of the moment with ease, holding my lower back keeping me pressed against him. I trailed kissed down his jaw to his neck earning small gasps and moans from him. His hands slid to the hem of my dress sliding the fabric up and over me as his finger tips traced my sides. With the small space between us from pulling my dress off I was able to get my hands under Matty's shirt, his torso felt like fire under my cold hands. With his shirt now falling to the ground Matty backed me onto my bed, both of us crawling our way to lay against the pillows with out breaking our kiss.
"You know, I think I really like you."
"Matty you barely know me."
He pulled away from me, his eyes wide, full of concern.
"I want to, I want to learn everything about you," he started punctuating his words with kisses to my nose and cheeks, "I want to know about when you were friends with Rowan, I want to know what your favorite foods are, I want to know about when you were little, Jasey I just want to know you."
"Matty," I whispered breathlessly as his kisses down my neck, between the drinks we'd had and Matty's hands and mouth roaming my skin I couldn't clear my head enough to think. Instead of letting him get the best of me I pushes him into his back straddling him. "Look I obviously like you too, but we have to take all the emotional bullshit slow. Is that alright with you?"
His hands were resting on my thighs now, eyes taking in every inch of me. The smile on his face and feeling of his hardness against my almost bare body was starting to cloud my thoughts again. I gave in leaning over him barely touching my lips to his.
"Can you handle that?"
Matty's hand trailed up my spine leaving goosebumps in its wake.
"I'll handle whatever you'll let me love."
He unclasped my bra at the end of his sentence, sliding the straps off my arms and tossing it across the room. He didn't move to touch my chest, as much as I wanted to feel his hands there. He just held me against his chest our mouths attached fighting to see who would give in to touch the other first.
I rolled my hips against him groaning against his mouth. His hands went to my hips trying to hold me still, but I knew I'd won. In seconds he flipped us over, I reached between us to the buttons on pants desperate to be as close to him as possible. He used one arm to keep his body propped up enough for my hands to fit between us, and used the other along with his mouth to tease my already aching chest.
"Matty," I moaned using my legs to help push his pants as far down as I could manage. He slid his hand down rubbing against my core through the lace panties I was thankful I wore tonight. I watched him pull away from me to get his ungodly tight jeans the rest of the way. Getting on my knees I crawled to Matty at the end of the bed, pulling his body closer to mine by the band of his boxers. My hand slid just under the band running my short nails along his hip line leading him further into the bed so we were both kneeling in the center of my bed.
Matty moaned against my neck when my hand finally wrapped around his length. Breathing rapidly he grabbed the back of my thighs flipping me so I was laying on my stomach. I pressed my butt back against him as his chest laid against my back. He kissed my shoulders softly wrapping his arm under my hips tearing the lace from my body. His fingers replacing the fabric rubbing circles against me. I reached towards my bed table fumbling in the drawer for a condom. Matty pulled his body just far enough from me to slide the skin on before pushing slowly into me.
His mouth met my shoulder again this time biting down, causing me to almost scream his name.
"Shh, babe, quiet remember?"
"Fuck Matty you're making that a little difficult." I said back through gritted teeth. He pulled out, rolling me onto my back under him. I leaned up to kiss him as soon as we were face to face again. While distracting me with the kiss Matty slammed back into me, making me actually shout his name this time.
"Fuck Jasey" he groaned catching my mouth in his again.
Seconds later we heard the door slam downstairs. My brother was home. We could hear him walk up the stairs and into the bathroom.
"You're going to have to stay so quiet." Matty whispered. His hand came up to cup the side of my face kissing softly as he started rolling his hips into me again.
The slow thrusts didn't last long, Matty moved his hand from the side of my face to cover my mouth. He whispered to me how amazing I felt, that he never wanted this to end. I could hardly keep myself contained as he whispered. My nails raked down his back as my release shot through me, he took his hand off my mouth kissing me as his thrusts became uneven.
"Jasey," he moaned my name quietly as he came. His forehead rested against mine as we both tried to catch our breath.
"Quiet isn't our strong point I don't think." We both laughed quietly at my comment. Matty slipped off the bed disposing of the condom and grabbing the blanket we had knocked to the floor.
"It's alright if I stay right?" Matty asked, his eyes looking everywhere but mine.
"Matty get back in this bed with me right now."