Chapt > Fifty- Seven

> K E E G A N

2 weeks later

Why is it so difficult to smile? I can't even look in the mirror and smile at myself. Complimenting myself about how beautiful my face is, how beautiful my stomach is getting. Anything that can get me to smile but it ain't working. Dave tries so hard to get me to smile and have some fun but that ain't working.

I miss the girls. They a bit upset what happened at the club. Specially angle. She doesn't text me unless if it's a girl problem. I called my mom about Kai.......

"Keegan!!"I heard Dave yelled from downstairs. I sigh closing my journal. I got up from the bed and walk downstairs slowly.

"What Dave?"

"You have mail, it came from Kaitlyn"Dave said. I grab the mail and looked at it. I open the letter looking inside it.

Dear Keegan,

    This is kadin. She loves to smile and laugh. I love that little girl and I want her back. Not want but need her back. She's my world Keegan. Please help me.

Just then a picture fell. I pick up the picture seeing this beautiful little girl.

"Oh my God"I gasp

"Oh my God"I gasp.

"What is it?"Dave got up from the couch walking over to me. "Who is that little girl?"

"My niece Dave. I have to a niece"I looked at him and smiled. "Kaitlyn wants me to get her from my mother"

"Maybe there's a reason why she's there Keegan"Dave said.

"Yeah but my mom need to explain to me why she keeping kadin"I said taking a seat on the couch. "I really want to meet her"

"You could meet her. Go to California and see her"Dave said.

"Well, I'm bringing Demi with me"I said. "You have to find Anna Dave"

"I will, child protective services said she was last seen in California"Dave said.

"So we going find Anna"

"No, I'm going to find Anna. You work shit out with your momma and your sister"Dave said.

"Fine"I said.

"What you want to do today?"Dave ask.

"I really don't know, I just want to relax and lay down"I said.

Dave looked at me like I was dumb. "That's all?"he ask.

"Yes baby"I sigh.

"Hell no, today you are going to go get your hair done, nails done, and a bikini wax"Dave smiled.

"Babe, bikini wax hurts"I said.

"But still, I want to see you look beautiful"he grab my waist.

"So the hairs on my body ain't beautiful?"I chuckled.

"It is, but I want to see you fully naked"Dave rubbed my two month pregnant belly.

"Fine, see how I give in so damn easy to you"I turn around walking back to the staircase.

"That's why you pregnant nah!"Dave yelled.

He ain't lying.