Chapt > Fifty- Eight

> D A V E

"What's 1+2?"I ask Kairi as we was in the Escalade being dropped off at the store

"What's 1+2?"I ask Kairi as we was in the Escalade being dropped off at the store. Demi was with us too but she was sleep in my arms. I can't wait to see what Keegan is having. Hopefully a boy this time.

"3 daddy"Kairi said.

"Good job"I kiss her cheek.

"Ewwww daddy"she laugh while rubbing her cheeks.

"I can't kiss your cheeks baby girl?"I ask. She shook her head no while laughing.

Finally we pull up to the shopping center. I woke Demi up so she can walk on her own. I don't know what this girl been doing last night.

"Daddy can we go in the Disney store?"Kairi ask.

"Yeah"we walk in the store looking around. Still, demi wasn't for it. She was still sleeping.

"Ight, what toy you like?"I ask.

"That one"Kairi pointed at the toy that was on the shelf. I pick up the Moana toy. She still love that movie. I don't know what Demi like.

"Alright demi, your turn. What you want?"I ask. She pointed at the princess toy. I grab the toy and gave it to her.

"Wow, your a nice father"some woman said behind me. I turn around seeing this girl with a beautiful face and body. But I'm takin.

"Thanks"I said.

"Are you married?"she ask.

"Yeah"I lied. I'm not married yet to Keegan.

"Why I don't see no ring on your finger?"she ask.

"Why you asking so many questions?"I ask.

"I can't have a friendly talk with you" she smiled. "My name is Arielle"

"Like the princess"Kairi said.

"Yes like the mermaid"she smiled. "I think I saw before. At the concert"

"Yeah, I'm Dave East"I said.

"I can tell, your security guards are very......."

"Yeah, if you want their numbers I got you"I said.

"No, I'm taken. I don't need their numbers"Arielle said. "It was nice meeting you though"she smiled and walked away. I shook my head and went to the counter.

After I paid for the stuff, I walked out the shop with the girls in front of me. A lot of people was taking pictures of me and my baby girls.

"Yo Dave"I heard mike behind me. I grab Kairi and Demi hand to stop.

"Wassup"I dap him up.

"We have to talk bro"he said all sad.

"What's up?"we walk inside this restaurant.

"Aye, y'all think Kairi and Demi to the little candy shop. Keep an eye on them"Mike said to my guards. They nod their heads and told Demi and Kairi to follow them.

"Mike tell what the fuck is going on?!"I semi yelled.

"It's Anna"he shook his head.

"Where she at?"I ask.

Mike sigh heavily. "Anna dead man"