Chapt> Forty- Nine

> D A V E

"I really like it"I said walking around my new mini mansion

"I really like it"I said walking around my new mini mansion. It was a dope ass crib. I'm proud that I looked into it so I can start a family with Keegan here and raise my babies. I'ma visit New York to see my mom's sometimes. And Kairi, I have to figure out where the hell is Anna. I'm happy that Kairi came down here with my manager. Also a bit worried about Anna. She asked for Anna a lot.

"Nice bro, let's have a pool party"my manager laugh.

"Fuck no man, Keegan already on her way"I said.

"Daddy, I want to watch Pj masks"Kairi said.

"Yo what is up with little kids and that damn show"my manager sat down on the couch looking at the tv. "Put on Friday"

"No"Kairi said bluntly.

"So mean"my manager mumble. Finally I heard Demi little voice and Keegan talking to somebody.

"Dave!"Keegan yelled. I walk to the front door seeing Ms. Dorothy, demi and her looking around at the place. "This is....."

"Beautiful"Demi said.

"Come see yo sister Demi"I grabbed her hand leading her to the living room. Kairi was so busy watching PJ masks with my manager, she didn't notice Demi. "Kairi, look who here"I said gaining her attention. She gasp and ran up to demi.

"Kairi!"

"Demi!"they both hugged each other and danced around. They sat on the couch watching TV.

"Can we watch Friday now?"my manager ask.

"No"the both said bluntly.

"Damn. Those are yo kids"I shook my head at him and chuckle.

"Dave"keegan walk in the living room then hugged me. "I love it"she kiss my lips for 10 seconds.

"I love you"I said.

"I love you too"she played with my shirt. "I'm bout to go in my room"she smiled and walked away from me. Ms. Dorothy walked in the kitchen smiling.

"Ms. Dorothy, you better not burn my kitchen down"I said.

"Oh boy shut up. I'm just looking at how big it is"she said.

"Mhmmm"

"You really made her happy"Ms. Dorothy said.

"I know i did"I smiled.

"Have she told you yet?"

"Told me what?"I ask.

"I'ma let her tell you"Ms. Dorothy walked out the kitchen leaving me there to think about what she said.

Keegan keeping something from me is what I hate .