Chapt > Five

> K E E G A N

"Ouuu, look at my favorite stylist"Tiffany said as she walked in the makeup room as I was getting Brenda face beat up

"Hi Tiffany"I mumble.

"What's wrong with you?"Tiffany ask. I just wish my friends was here. Milah, Angel, Indyia, Kylan, and even Bianca. I want to see them all. I miss them.

"Nun"I mumble. I kept thinking about what happened yesterday with me. I didn't want Demi to see that shit but she did. She kept asking and crying was the man gone come back. I told her no and to not worry about it.

"Let her stay with her nasty ass attitude"Brenda said. I was about to stop doing her makeup till the boss walked in.

"Hello ladies"he smiled. Our boss was fine as hell. He knew he was fine too. "How is everything?"he ask.

"Everything is fine"Tiffany said.

"Except this thing right here"Brenda said talking about me.

"What about her? Hey, are you alright"the boss touch my forearm. Something I haven't felt in a long time. I just wanted to hug him and cry.

"I-Im fine"I stuttered. That ain't helping.

"You can tell me in my office after you're done with her"the boss said.

"Okay"I nod my head. The boss walk out the makeup room.

"You just want attention"Brenda said. I quickly sprayed her face so she can shut up. "Ouch! What the hell!"

"Your done. Bye"I waved goodbye to her and smiled. She groaned loudly and march her ass to the door. I'm tired of this job. The disrespectful ass bitches gets on my nerves and I'm 2.1 seconds from whooping someone ass.

> LATER

I knock on the office door and open it. "Hey you made it. I thought you wasn't gone come up here at all"

"I was. I really need to talk to you"I said.

"What is it?"he smiled.

"Yesterday on my off day, I was bout to enter my car and this man came and tried to rape me in front my daughter"I said. "That's why I was acting like that earlier"

"Why you didn't tell police?"he ask.

"I was scared"I said then rubbed my arms. "I didn't know what was gone happen"

"At least nothing didn't really went far. Did you hit him or something?"he ask.

"Yeah, in the private area"I said.

"Nice one"he laugh. "Well, all I can do is tell you that I'm happy that your safe....."

"One more thing"I said.

"What is it?"

"Your dancers. Emily, Tiffany, and Brenda needs a life"I said.

"What they did you?"

"They love to talk about me behind my back and think what's right for me and then they don't praise my work at all"I said.

"You want them gone don't you?"he ask with a smile. "I mean they are old dancers and they know my people real well"

"Look, you don't have to fire them just set some rules"I said.

"No they fired"he said. "All of them"

"Mr....."

"It's Marcus"he said. "Marcus Garcia"

"Okay Marcus"--"Nice meeting you"

≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥

> MARCUS