Chapt > Thirty - One

> K E E G A N

(Marilyn condo)

(Marilyn condo)

"I can't believe this shit"I said while shaking my head looking at the lights. Marilyn fixed us a cup of wine. Abbi and Demi was watching Monster Inc inside.

"I'm telling you Keegan. You should of talked more to him"Marilyn said.

"Tell me about him? Why you acting strange?"I ask.

"I ain't. I just think you should figure it out"she said.

"Might end up dead Marilyn. He's crazy, he grip my arm so hard I think I have a bruise"I look down at my arm seeing it purple.

"Now you know about him"Marilyn said.

"Know what? He's crazy"

Marilyn nodded her head. "It's all in his head Keegan. He thinks that he will have a family one day with the right girl but he let's his emotion and feeling and craziness get the best of him"she said.

"He's bipolar?"I ask.

"Yeah, he's bipolar and I blame his dad for it"Marilyn said.

"But the other day. His dad was all happy about him becoming a huge entrepreneur"I said.

"His childhood. His dad was on drugs and a acholic bad"--"He use to beat Marcus and his brother so much till Marcus made it to college and it still effects him till this day"Marilyn said.

"Damn, I didn't know about this"

"Every little thing that makes him mad. He wants to either kill em or hurt them. His bipolar kicks in"she said.

What the hell I got myself into? Marcus is bipolar. "You don't think whenever someone yells at him, he think that's his father"

Marilyn nodded her head. "He fucked his life up so much. Marcus don't deserve you, he should take a break and go to one of them people who talks about your problem"

"A psychiatrist?"I ask.

"Yeah one of them"Marilyn sip on her wine. "Maybe we should talk to his brother about it. His brother knows more then me"

"Maybe we should. I think Marcus is suffering"I said.

"He is"Marilyn frowned.

"Mommy, can we make cupcakes?"Abbi ask.

"Not in my kitchen. Wait till your dad gets here"Marilyn said.

"Okay mommy"Abbi said. Demi came up to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"What's wrong?"I ask.

"I want to go home"Demi said. Demi ain't like a average little girl. She's like a old lady who wants to get in her own bed, play with her shit, and don't like to be tell what to do.

"Well baby, we have to stay here for a while till I get an new apartment"I said.

"I want daddy"Demi whine. I didn't know if I wanted to say me too or just be quiet. "Mommy you miss daddy?"

"Sometimes"I said. She snuggle up next to me laying her head in my chest. I can tell she was falling asleep.

"I don't think you should find a new apartment. Talk to your landlord and tell him or her that it was a mistake"Marilyn said.

Maybe I can do that. But what if Marcus took Demi and my stuff to his house.