Chapt > Thirty - Nine

> K E E G A N

"Marilyn!"

I can't believe his ass is face to face with me. Why is he even here? "Marilyn, why he here?"

"Marcus, you was supposed to be in Rehabilitation"Marilyn said.

"I can't take it there. I'm not crazy, I know what I want"Marcus said.

I sigh heavily fixing my hair a bit. Can't Marcus get into his tough ass skull that I don't want him.

"I'm sorry Marcus but Keegan is taken"Marilyn said.

"Taken? Taken by who?"Marcus ask.

"You already know. Don't play stupid"Marilyn said. "Marcus get over it, she doesn't want you"

"Keegan is that true?"Marcus ask.

I nod my head quickly so I can get this conversation done with. "Yes Marcus, I'm in love with someone else"I said.

Marcus nod his head slowly looking into my eyes. "I thought we had something special Keegan. I loved you"

"Enough Marcus, that's enough!"I semi yelled. "I'm tired of the same bullshit with you"I walk away from him and Marilyn. Marilyn followed behind me so we can go home.

"He just ruined the whole night"

> Morning

I woke up walking to the kitchen. Dave was fixing himself some cereal while Demi was already eating. "Why you didn't fix my breakfast?"I ask.

Dave stop and looked at me. "Excuse me?"he raise his eyebrows.

"I said why you haven't fixed my breakfast"I said.

"Cause I didn't know if you wanted breakfast so I fix some for me and baby girl"Dave said.

I don't know if he was being sarcastic with me or doing that on purpose but it's pissing me off.

"And not me"I said.

"God damnit Keegan, do you want some cereal too?"Dave ask.

"Yes please"I smiled then walk to where Demi was eating. I kissed her cheek while she giggle a bit.

"Here's your cereal Queen"Dave said. He settled the bowl in front me then settled his bowl in front him. "What you doing today?"he ask.

"I don't know. Maybe spend a day with you and Demi"I said.

"Oh wow, now you want to spend some time with me"Dave chuckled. "Like to see that"

"Dave work with me here"I said. "Just spend a day with me and Demi please"I pleaded.

"Okay fine. Stop pleaded"he said. "What you want to do today? Shop around for you and Demi orrrr"

"The zoo"I smiled.

"Really, the zoo. The Bronx zoo will be better though"Dave ate his cereal.

"Uhhhhhhhh, I prefer the Miami zoo"I said.

"Whatever the queen want"Dave said.

I took out my phone and text Marilyn.

Me_ planning that date yet?

Marilyn_ doing it now

Good. Starting to get very irritated with Dave this morning.