Chapt> Forty- Seven

> K E E G A N

I sat next to Marilyn bedside hearing the machines. Shes doing fine now. They found the bullet so close to her lung. I told them that I won't talk to them. Let Marilyn tell them. I can't just talk without saying something to Marilyn. Do she want me to tell? Or shut the hell up? What the hell should I do?!

"Hey sweet cheeks"I heard Marilyn say. I looked over at her in bed smiling at me.

"Marilyn"I went over to her and hugged her.

"Thanks Keegan, you saved my life"she said smiling at me. "God"she felt her side.

"T-Tell me what happened from the start Marilyn?"I ask.

Marilyn sigh closing her eyes. A tear fall down as she looked at me. "Marcus came over yesterday to the house to see Adam. Adam is all the way in Dubai, so I know he wasn't there for that. I ask Marcus, why are you here? He looked at me with these evil ass eyes and said, where is my wife? I didn't know he was talking about you"she gulp down her salvia.

"Abbi walked in the condo from being next door at her friend house and that's when he grabbed her holding the gun next to her head"Marilyn cried. "She cried and cried for him to let her go and then one of the maids who cleaned my condo walked in and that's when he dropped her, ran off"she sniffle.

"Morning came and I told Abbi to stay with her grandmother in Panama. My mom came this morning and took her. I went to work but something wasn't feeling right at work, my assistant was acting strange. I walked in my office seeing Marcus sitting in my chair. We talked and got into a argument and that's when he took out the gun, there was one of them things at the barrel of it"

"Silencer, so no one can hear it going off"I said.

"Yeah that. He ask me one more time and then he said, if you don't tell me I'ma kill you and Abbi. I know where she is Mari. I had to tell him Keegan, I'm so sorry that I put her in danger. I would never do such a thing"I hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry"she cried.

"That's okay, Dave is having a little chat with him right now"I smiled.

"Good. He deserves to die"Marilyn said.

"Baby"I look at the door seeing Adam with tears in his eyes. He ran to Marilyn but Marilyn looked at him like she wanted to kill him. "Who did this to you?"

"Your friend. Marcus"she said angrily.

"I told you to never helped her out this situation" He turn to me with a angry look. "You got her like this!!!"

"Oh shut up Adam!! She saved my life"Marilyn said. "I need to help her, I want to end Marcus myself"

"Marcus didn't do this, he could never shoot a gun"Adam chuckled.

"Well he did. He held your daughter at gunpoint"I said.

"What?"he looked at me.

"Yes he did. So I wonder who taught him about guns Adam cause surly wasn't his daddy nor brother"

"Your blaming me"Adam said.

"I should"Marilyn said.

"Why I'm even here then? Maybe I should go back to Dubai and never come back"Adam said.

"Adam, I don't have time for your little temper tantrum. Just admit it, go see your daughter in Tampa"Marilyn said.

"Fine, I'ma see her"Adam said. "Can I at least hug you, kiss you"

"You are my husband so why not"she smiled. She kiss Adam lips and smiled.

"Sorry for yelling at you"Adam said.

"Yeah, good thing I didn't hit you yet"I stood up from the seat. "I should get going now. Demi will lose her mind about me"

"You never told me why he didn't kill you or shoot you?"

"Why should he? Was you planning on me dying"

"Shut up. No I wasn't"she said. "He had the gun and I didn't know if he was gone hurt you like he hurted me"

"Get some more sleep. I'll tell you tomorrow morning"i walk out the room going back downstairs so I can leave.

I need some sleep.