Chapt > Twenty- Two

> K E E G A N

I watch as the doctor took Demi away from Dave's arms. They ran with her to one of the rooms. Her lifeless body was just dangling. I cried into Dave arms not really knowing what the hell just happen to my daughter.

"Come on, let's sit down"he said. We sat down in the chair in the emergency room. I was still crying my ass off for my daughter. "Kee, tell me what happened?"

I couldn't stop crying but then I suck it up and wipe my eyes. I sigh heavily remembering that me and her was eating dinner.

"We was having dinner, I cook shrimp Alfredo and she loved it. After dinner she said she was tired and went to her bedroom. I told her before you go to sleep, take a bath"I sniffle. "I didn't hear the water run so I went to her bedroom and found her in bed wheezing and covering her chest. She was crying saying she couldn't breathe"I cried again.

"Maybe she was allergic to the shrimp"Dave said.

"Probably"I said. Finally the doctor came walking up to us.

"Are you the child's mother?"he ask.

"Yes she is and I'm her father. What is wrong with her?"Dave ask.

"Well we got the shrimp out her throat...."

"Wait she was choking?!"I ask.

"Yes, she probably didn't want to tell you she was choking probably was scared. Right now she's sleep"

"Maybe that's why she wanted to go to bed"Dave said.

"Y'all want to see her?"the doctor ask.

"Yes please"I said walking pass the doctor going to Demi room. She was passed out in the hospital bed.

"We can take her home, right?"Dave ask.

"Yes you can discharge her if you want"the doctor said. I nod my head and sat down next to her. I rubbed her hair thinking about how scared I was when she was choking on the shrimp. I kept cursing myself out for even having big ass shrimp in the Alfredo. I don't want to lose Demi. I already lost a baby before from stress, I can't lose Demi as well.

> LATER

"Thanks for coming to see about us and saving demi"I said as I open the door for Dave to walk in. He held Demi in his arms as she slept peacefully.

"No problem"he said.

"When you leaving?"I ask.

"Ain't leaving Miami till next week"he said.

"Why you staying? You can leave now, you came and did your part"I said.

"Nah, not all of it"he walk to Demi room to put her in her own bed. I flop on the couch looking at the TV I left on. Even my lights. Dave walk back to the living room and sat next to me. "What you watching?"

"Dave, leave please"I rubbed my head.

"Kee......."

"I said leave!!! Please Dave just leave"I cried.

"What the hell did I do to you!!?"he yelled.

"Remember what happened when we was together the last time!! You had sex with Anna ass which put a lot of fucking stress on me and my baby!!! Then when I miscarried, you left me and Demi high and dry!!!"I yelled letting all my frustrations out. "Why would you do that to me?! Why Dave. I loved you and you just fucked up everything!!!"

Dave rubbed his eyes and hugged my waist. Whyyyyyyy!!!!!! He's making me want him more.

"Let's try again"

"Try what again?"I ask.

"Our relationship. You right I fucked up but then again I was pissed off with you. You was supposed to be there for me when I was in jail, I had to look in Anna face......."

"And you fucked her!!"I yelled.

"She fucked me!!!"

"And you let her!!!"I yelled back. "You could of told her to stop!!" I got up from the couch and walk to the kitchen. "Got me all stressed out!! I done lost my baby because of you!! Then you gone say it was my fault!!!! Nigga all this shit was your fault!!"

I yelled so much that my head started hurting. "You know what, I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Sleep in the couch and think about how much you fucked up"I walk out the kitchen going to my room. Before I can go to sleep I texted Marcus to see what the hell he was doing.

Me_ what you doing?

Marcus_ nun much, thinking about you😥😥

Me_ awwww😍😍 make it up to me when you stood me up Saturday night