Chapt > Forty- Five

> K E E G A N

"Hello Miss. Who are you looking for?"Marilyn assistant ask.

"Where's Marilyn?"I cought a bit.

"She's in her office. But I must warn you, she's very upset"her assistant said. I walked off from and went to Marilyn office. I open the door seeing her on the floor crying. I slammed the door catching her attention.

"He didn't kill you"she mumble.

"You sent him to me"I said calmly. "YOU SENT THAT BASTER TO ME!!!"I gritted my teeth at her.

"I'm sorry Keegan....."I slap her face so hard then grab her throat. "You put my daughter life in danger you bitch!!!"

"I put my own self in danger!"she coughed. I let go her neck and looked at her. "Marcus came to my house yesterday and ask me where you was. He held Abbi at gun point Keegan, I called the police but he took off. Abbi can't even sleep at night, she cries all day"her breathing became slow.

"Marilyn...."

"He shot me Keegan"she showed me her wound. Close to her lung. "I need to go, I need to go now"she said laid back down on the floor.

"Don't close your eyes"I helped her up from the floor. I open the office door and everyone was looking at me. "I need some help!!"

"I'ma call the ambulance"the woman said. I laid Marilyn on the desk and put pressure on her wound to stop bleeding.

After 10 minutes trying to keep Marilyn up, the people showed up. Even the cops. "Everyone back up"the man said. They gave Marilyn some oxygen and took her outside.

Marcus almost killed her. He threatened her to tell where I was staying. She didn't want to so he shot her. And then she said something.

I feel bad for even laying my hand on her without knowing she was badly injured.

"Damn"I mumble. I walk out the company doors and went to Dave car. I hopped in and watch the ambulance take off down the street. I need more answers from Marilyn. Plus, she's a friend of mines. I have to go.

____________________

Sorry for the short chapter. But a new update is coming.