Chapt > Three

> D A V E

"Ayyyyyyyy, it's my mother fucker birthday!!!!"

The party was getting wilder. Some nigga bought this big ass bottle for us to drink. We gone be all fucked up. That's what I want to do. Get fucked up and get fucked by some bitch.

"Dave we have problem"my boy Nick said. I sat the bottle down and walk to the front of the club. I slap some girl ass while she was twerking making her ass clap. I'ma fuck her tonight.

I open the door seeing a gold BMW i8 in front the club. Who the fuck is this? "Aye, why the fuck you here?"I ask.

"Damn man I not invited to your party"I dap up my new manager and hugged him. "Came to New York to visit you man"

"Thank you. Nice ass car"I said looking at it.

"Yeah and it could be yours if you make another album"he said.

"Mannnn I'm very busy trying to get some shit right....."

"And you could get some shit right if you make this album. Right now, every rapper is out there trying to aim for #1 on the bill board working they ass off for it while you in here partying like you don't care about your career"he said.

This what my man Nick was warning me about. He always up my ass about this shit.

"Alright, I got you. I get in the studio and start working"I said.

"That's what I like to hear"he smiled. "Oh and your baby mama's"

"What about them?"I ask.

"Well one of them is on Instagram rambling about how your a deadbeat and don't take care your kids. The other one is kind of quiet"Keegan. Anna is the on rambling on Instagram.

"I'ma stop her"I said.

"No, show everyone that you aren't a deadbeat and go see your kids. Buy them something, take them to the park or something"my manager said. "Your slacking Dave"

"Bye Lee"I said. He walk to his car and hop in taking off real fast. I shook my head and walk back inside the club hearing the music blasting.

I walk to the VIP section seeing some girl dancing on Nick. She was fine but not my type. I sat down and rubbed my head a bit.

"What's wrong?"Nick ask.

"I have to get back in the studio"I said.

"Been fucking waiting for your ass to say that. Goddamn, I been working on some beats and shit. We gone have fun"he said making me smile.

"I need to have fun tonight"I said eyeing the girl who made her ass clap.

"Don't get that bitch pregnant. You already going down for what you did"

"Nick shut yo ass up. And don't tell Lee what I did"I stood up and made my way to the girl. "Say ma"

"Well look who it is. The birthday boy"she said with her sweet soothing voice. "Happy birthday"she hugged me.

"Thank you"I smiled.

"So what you needed? A dance"she said.

"Yeah, but I want to dance at my house"