ᴄɪɴQᴜᴀɴᴛᴀQᴜᴀᴛᴛʀᴏ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ

And when I loved you, I realised, I have never truly loved anyone, I realised, I will never truly love someone the way that I love you. ~ Unknown.

Valentin:

Past (2 years and 2 months ago)

Useless. fucking useless. I pay these fuckers to do their job sufficiently, to get their work fucking done. But, they can't even do that right. Inoperative shit.

Fifteen million euros gone. My hard-earned supplies. All fucking went. It's times like this when I begin to question hiring incompetent dickheads to do my work, when I can do it better myself.

Papers were scattered over my desk; the threat of the Russian's were becoming worse. They had now stolen thirty million euros from my corporation; thousands of grams of supplies. High jacking my men at business exchanges. Sneaky bastards. They are fucking with the wrong man.

I will skin them alive, bring their crime organisation to pill of ash that lays between my palms. They will die, every single last piece of filth that stole from me, that tried to derange my enterprise. Fucking scum.

My hands balled into fists, my muscles tensing from the mere thought of watching the life drain from their vile beings. To feel their trachea crush beneath my hand, to watch their eyes plead with mine, watering- crying from their lack of oxygen.

And when they are on the edge of life, I will drop them to the ground, let them inhale a breath of air and then do it all over again. Until they are no longer begging me for the mercy to keep them alive but are begging me to the contradictory; to end their existence on this earth.

Erase them of ever being imprinted upon this earth, not even a whisper of a memory to remember them by. What I wouldn't do?

A smirk made its way upon my face, my body eager to inflict the pain upon the culpable prey. Sitting in my chair, I began to think of my next steps.

Would I attack today? Tomorrow? How and where? Or should I wait, lead them into a cunning trap? I guess we will find out.

Picking up my phone, that was buried between a few sheets of paper. I aggressively punched in a number, waiting impatiently for the person to pick up.

"Sir." Alessio replied, attentive.

"You, Matteo and Francesco in my office now." I commanded, before pressing the end call button.

I sifted my hand through my hair in a frustrated manner, growing impatient and irritable about my current situation.

My wife is no longer within my hold, where she belongs. I ordered Alessio to pack her a bag and create a fraudulent cover story when I were sending her away so that she wasn't in the crossfire of myself and the Russians.

Although, I wanted to make her think that she had escaped me, when really; she had not. My naive little Leonessa.

Oh, how I couldn't wait to have her back in my arms. I thought, slightly smiling at the thought of her.

She was the most beautiful being I had ever had the grace of laying my eyes upon. Her periwinkle blue eyes, stunningly glimmering within the natural light of her entity. She was the personification of pure beauty, putting the angels in the azure sky to shame.

Her eyelashes; infinite. Like feathers, fluttering along the tops of her cheeks. Along with her plump, velvety lips. Always settled in a pout. Adorable.

The smoothness of her peachy skin, always felt like silk with the palm of her hands.

Her beguiling, inexhaustible smile never failed to snatch the breath from out of my throat. However, I haven't had the pleasure of witnessing it recently.