ᴛʀᴇᴅɪᴄɪ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ

We've all got light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on, that's who we are. ~ Sirius Black.

Valentinia:

Past (3 years ago).

"Fuck you!" I said, raising my voice.

"Oh, you will be Neonata, soon. But, I will be the one fucking you." He replied, smugly.

"You're fucking delusional, I would rather slit my own throat than ever do any filth with you. You're an insignificant little boy." I snapped, I was pushed beyond my ability to control my response.

"Boy? You wound me Valentinia, but don't worry you'll find out that nothing about me is 'little' as you put it, very soon. As I've told you before." He stated as if he knew something that I didn't.

"You are sick in the head." I sneered.

"I've never denied that I'm not." He replied, calmly.

I don't know how to respond to that. He must be messed up if he admitted that he is sick in the head. I thought.

"Now Valentinia, let the game begin." He stated.

"What game?" I asked, confused.

"The game whether you can take the 80 hits or whether you can't, so you have no other choice but to submit to me. Is it a recurring thing that you have to have things repeated to you? Because I am not a patient man." He said, his voice was laced in vexation.

"I never agreed to take part in this little game of yours. I'm not a puppet, you can't you chain me up and play with my strings. I'm a human being, I also deserve to be treated with respect. It goes both ways, Mr Morelli. You have to treatme with respect if you want to receive it. I'm sick of you treating me like shit. Do you even know how to treat a woman? Did your mother ever teach you any morals?" I questioned, getting personal.

SMACK!

"Don't you ever fucking let me hear you speak of my mother. Don't you ever even think about her. You know nothing, you're a pathetic little girl. Don't ever say something you have no fucking knowledge about. Do you understand?" He demanded, sinisterly.

"You. Don't. Tell. Me. What. To. Fucking. Do." I said, slowly but pissed off.

"You will find out in a second just how much I can tell you what to do. The power I have over you Valentinia, is endless. Don't you fucking dare speak to me in that manner again." He demanded, furiously.

"Watch me." I dared.

Walking around me so that he is facing behind me, I hear him swing the whip, speedily and deliver a hit on my back. A rippling, searing pain erupted throughout my entire being, causing me to see stars; not in a good way. It was excruciating, I didn't expect it to be this painful.

How the hell am I going to bear eighty of these? I thought.

He lands another and another and another. Each being delivered faster than the other. The pain is agonising, causing tears to begin gathering in my eye ducts.

Stay strong, don't cry. You'll just show him that you are weak and that he has won. Don't let him have the satisfaction of seeing you cry. I encouraged myself.

"This will teach you not to fucking disrespect me and comply with my demands. This is what fucking happens when you don't listen to me, Valentinia. You get punished. You brought this upon yourself. I'm sick of your constant defiance." He said heatedly, whilst whipping my back continuously.

uoıʇıɹɐdsıᗡOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara