𝟏𝟏 ❀˚. Make way for the Refreshing Host Club! ₊˚.༄

En başından başla

Gently knocking on his door, Miki let herself in, still wearing her navy blue nightgown. Antoinette noticed her and immediately lunged over, giving her licks and barks of good morning.

"Tamaki-kun, you do realize we are in the same house, right?" Miki asked tiredly, her hands routinely running through the retriever's soft fur.

However, her question quickly rolled over his head as the blond continued to panic while yelling at the host's portraits, Miki's now added to the mix beside Mori on the far left. Holding the phone with an impossibly long cord, Tamaki continued to cry comical tears. "I'm sure they were unable to pay their rent and were forced into servitude!" He shouted, grabbing into a half-asleep Miki and shaking her by the shoulders as the dog beneath her got up and ran out the room energetically. "Otherwise, why else would they flee into the night?!"

"Waah! Haru-chan!" Honey cried.

"Sir, you 're too loud," Hikaru complained groggily. "You could just call her cell phone."

Miki blinked her heavy eyelids; she wondered if Haruhi even told her brother she was going to Karuizawa.

"Cell phone?" Tamaki snapped around, glaring at the graffitied portrait of the twins. Flailing his arms in the air, he yelled at them. "You think Haruhi would have something like that?!"

Miki tilted her head, still petting Antoinette's head. Did Tamaki not have her cell phone number? She was about to open her mouth to ask, when Tamaki snapped his fingers, turning around, he pointed at Miki. "I know... There is a society among the commoners, call the fly-by-nighters!"

"Forgive me for interrupting your dramatic delusion," Kyoya's voice poured through the speakers behind the portrait. "But Haruhi is in Karuizawa." He informed.

Tamaki flinched, looking up at Kyoya's portrait dumbfoundedly. "Not only did Haruhi go bankrupt, flee by night, and get kidnapped, but she's in Karuizawa?" He slumped to the side, looking visibly exhausted.

"No, Tamaki-kun." Miki sighed, letting out a small yawn. "Haruhi is working there for a family friend during the summer." She said, stretching her arms up above her head.

"Eh?!" Whipping his head around, Tamaki gawked. "You knew of this?!"

"Of course, she told me," Miki replied, cocking her head to the side.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

Blinking, Miki stared blankly. "You never asked, you were just panicking."

Sitting in the Ootori family helicopter, Miki sipped her commoner's iced coffee with a delighted expression

Sitting in the Ootori family helicopter, Miki sipped her commoner's iced coffee with a delighted expression. She cupped her cheek, letting out a sigh in satisfaction. Tamaki was leaned against the window of the chopper, eyes sweeping the ground beneath them like a hawk. The rest of the host club also sat in the helicopter each doing their own thing. Hikaru was playing a video game on his system with Honey clutching Usa-chan and glancing over his shoulder. Mori was simply sitting there, Kaoru was looking through a Karuizawa pamphlet while Kyoya was writing in his notebook. Miki found her eyes wandering towards him, she stared for a moment before averting them away.