INTRO TO THE MAIN CHARACTER

I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 15 OR SOMETHING PLEASE I DONT RECOMMEND THIS AT ALL

you can choose the name for her but i will make her back story :)
-
-
-
name: Lee y/n
birthday: february 8th 2001
age: 16 (as of july 2017/setting time of the start of this book)
place of birth: Gimpo
family: one older brother
mom & dad(job in jyp)
hobbies: rapping, dancing, can sing but doesn't know/believe she cant, writing lyrics and poems in her spare time
backstory:
so basically, she was born in gimpo in 2001. her dad has a job in jype which is  high paying.
her older brother was born then 2 years later her mum was pregnant again.
when she was 14 they moved to seoul to be closer to the headquarters as y/n's dad got a promotion but he had to live closer in case an emergency came up. they said goodbye to their friends from their neighbourhood and y/n started online school instead of transferring.
as a part of them being forced to move, jyp (the owner of jyp entertainment) allowed both y/n and her brother to audition to become a trainee. as they were both very talented, they both took the opportunity and they both got accepted. they both trained hard for a year. their friendship grew as they practised together and struggled together and gave each other confidence. due to their talents they both had the chance to become a part of a group. when they told each other they realised they will both be in a new group at the same time?

!all chapter names are taken from pinterest!
!if there is anything that seems incorrect don't be afraid to tell me!