Chapter 16

Your P.O.V.
I woke up not by the sun but by the loud outsidem. I got up and went outside. " why is their so much noise." I asked. "We have to leave! Apparently your interview is today!" Jin said. "What?!" I said. "We have to go now!" Jin said.

Namjoon grabbed me by the hand pulled me. "Let's go!" Namjoon said. Namjoon ran dragging me as well. "Wait Namjoon I can't keep up." I said. "Ok." Namjoon said. Namjoon picked me up and carried me down.

Once we were down Namjoon and I went to the back of the van. "Sit."  Namjoon said point on his laps. I rolled my eyes and sat next to him. "Hey What about what I'm wearing?" I asked. "We'll have to change your clothes quickly before." Jin said.

We made it to the place and we all got separated. Namjoon and the other members were taken away and I was brought into another room. Their was a girl who looked about 18 years old. 

"Here put these on and go." She said annoyed. "Ok thanks don't got to be rude." I said. "Just change you price of shit." She said. "Ok don't say shit who do you think you are?" I said. "I'm the one who is going to marry Namjoon!" He girl said. "Oh your delusional I see now ok bye." I said leaving the room. I walked down the hall looking for someone or something.

"Your next." I heard in the distance. "Hello?" I said. "You, Woo, and Soo will die." The voice said. "Who are you where are you?" I asked. Laughing was heard in the distance. I looked around hearing it from all sides now. "Hey." Someone side behind me making me flinch a bit. I turned to see Namjoon.

"Oh hey." I said. "Is something wrong?" Namjoon asked. "Uh no I just need a bathroom to change in the girl who gave me the clothes was very rude so I didn't want to change in there." I said. "It's down the hall but what about that girl?" Namjoon asked. "She was rude to me but don't worry about it." I said.

I walked pass him to the bathroom. I went in and changed into a white button down long sleeve shirt and tight black jeans. I went out looking at myself. "I looked like a mess." I said. I turned on the water and splash some on my face. I dried it but was trying to fix my hair as well.

I walked out to see Namjoon waiting by the wall. "Hey you're still here?" I said. "Yeah do you won't get lost." Namjoon said. Namjoon grabbed my hand and pulled me. "So what do you think will happen?" I asked. "One it can go so well that nothing happens or two it can go so bad I will have to stop being apart of BTS." Namjoon said.

I was kinda shocked at the second one. Namjoon noticed me. "I would give up being an idol anytime to be with you." Namjoon said. I felt happy but sad I don't want him to stop being an idol.

We made it to the lounge outside of the conference hall. "Ok so Namjoon you'll will answer some questions from reporters and fans that came. Then M/N will come out and do the same." PDnim said. "Ok but PDnim I need to talk to you." Namjoon said. Namjoon brought PDnim to another place away from the members and I.

Namjoon P.O.V.

I brought PDnim to a spot far enough do the others won't hear. "So what is it?" PDnim said. "Apparently someone was verbally harassing M/N." I said. "Who?!" PDnim said. "I'm dot know much all I know is that she was in charge of M/N clothes and she is a she." I said. "I'll talk with M/N about this but you need to go it's about to start." PDnim said.

I went back to the lounge and waited with all the other members. "Ok go...now." PDnim said getting the cue to go. We all walked to the seats that were assigned to us. PDnim came as well.

"Ok well start with the questions from reporters." PDnim said. I stood up and went to the mic.

"When and where did you meet?" One reporter said. "Days after our American Tour." I said.

"Is it true you are dating?" A reporter said. (No shit)

"We are." I said.

"When did you start to date?" A reporter said.

"7 months and actually when that picture was taken we were celebrating our 7 month anniversary." I said.

"Since your dating a male what is you sexuality?" Another reporter asked.

"Bisexual." I said.

After a bit more questions from reporters it was now the fans turn.

"Is it true that he is only using you?" A fan asked.

"What! No." I said.

"Has he dated any other members?" A fan asked.

"No." I said.

(To boring so ->) The fans question stopped.
Then PDnim called M/N out.

Your P.O.V.
I was called and went out I saw some glares and looks from reporters and fans. I excepted it to be how Namjoon went slow. I was wrong.

"Where are you from?" "What does your family do?" "Bitch!" "Go die" "When will you stop using Namjoon." "He just want fame!" "When is your birthday!" Fans and reporters yelled.

I was about to speak but PDnim took the mic. "Hey will only answer 2 fan questions and 2 from reporters." PDnim said. The room went silent and I thanked PDnim said.

"Where are you from?"  A reporter said.

"I'm from Seoul." I said.

"What does your family do?" A reporter asked.

"I'm not sure my parents died when I was only a baby." I said.

"Bitch!" A fan yelled.

"That counts as a question." I said making other fans glare at her.

"Do you ever plan on becoming more than dating with Namjoon?" A fan asked.

"Yes I love him so much I can't wait for that day." I said making some fans awe and other fake barf.

"Ok thats it." PDnim said. Reporter started yelling how they didn't get enough information. PDnim told us we can leave while he deals with this. We all went back into the van waiting for PDnim.

Time Skip because I'm lazy

We were all in the van heading the BigHit for some reason. I got out of the car holding Namjoon's hand and we walked into the building into PDnim office.

"Sign this M/N." PDnim said. "What is it?" I asked. "I told reporters you were a photographer so yeah." PDnim said. I signed the paper and we made it official. "Ok I think after this day we need a break so have a week off after all we aren't doing anything." PDnim told us.

We went back to the van and then went to the dorm. Jin made food for us and the we went to sleep. I wrapped my arms around Namjoon. "GoodNight I love you." I said kissing his forehead.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Ok so I need to explain something so I think I'm only going to write 3 or 4 more chapters be fore it's completed. I'll try to finish them this week so I can finally publish my other drafts (I have 6)
so yeah
bye ❤️