Chapter 9

Your P.O.V.
I woke up to see Namjoon and Jungkook sleeping next to me. "Don't move." Jungkook groaned. I wrapped my arms around him. "Daddy you did it to hard." I whispered into his then bit it a bit.

Jungkook shot up fast. "What?! Does it hurt?!" Jungkook asked. "No jungkook I was just lying to get you up." I said. "Why?" Jungkook asked. "So we can go make breakfast." I said. "Fine." Jungkook said going down.

I leaned over the Namjoon. My body was touching his. I manned and he woke up. "Why did you moan?" He asked. "To wake you up. Go down stairs." I said. Namjoon got up and left. I got up and went down as well. "Ok let's make pancakes for them." I said.

(Time Skip)

We were done and people already started coming down. "Hey breakfast is ready." I said. "Oh thanks M/N." Ying said.

Everyone was eventually was down here. "Hey why did you make breakfast?" Soo asked. "I'm not sure I wanted to do something nice today." I said. "Well it's really good." Min Hyuk said.

We all finished and just sat around on our phones. "Hey I'm bored." I whined. "Well what do you want to do?" Soo asked. "I have something." Namjoon said.

Namjoon went over to Soo and whispered. I couldn't hear. "Woo, Min Hyuk, Ying, And Woo come on let's go get stuff." Soo said leaving with the others. "Where are they going?" I asked Namjoon. "No where." He replied.

I was walking to Yoongi but Jin And Jungkook stop me. "We need to talk to you." Jin said. "Ok." I said. They brought me outside so no one can hear us.

"So what is it?" I asked. "Ok we sorta lost feelings for you, all of us except for Namjoon and Yoongi." Jin said. "Yeah we did during the tour." Jungkook said. "Ok." I said not really caring. (*cough* cuz you liked Yoongi and Namjoon only *cough*) "But that doesn't mean we still can't cuddle." Jungkook said showing me his bunny smile. I smiled and grabbed his arm. "Let's go cuddle then." I said.

I ran inside with him and went up to my room. Namjoon and Yoongi notice and secretly went up to see what was going on.

Namjoon P.O.V.
I tip toed all the way up with Yoongi. We were next to the door trying to hear what they were saying. "Jungkook let's play a game." I heard. "What?" Jungkook asked. "You'll see let me just turn it on." M/N said.

I busted in with Yoongi. "No no no. Don't play does game!" Yoongi said. "What Overwatch?" M/N asked. "Umm...never mind." Yoongi said getting all embarrassed. I laughed and looked back at M/N who had a mad face.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "You broke my door down. Pay up." M/N said. I ran away too after what he said.

Your P.O.V.
"Omg why did he run away?" I asked. "He was saving up for an ultra deluxe limited edition 3 of a kind priceless ryan plush or something like that." Jungkook said. "What the fuck." I said in response. "Are you still going to make him pay." Jungkook said. "No I was lying about that." I said.

We started to play and I cuddled with Jungkook, but then in comes Ji Hyun. "Are you hungry did he leave without giving you food?" I said as if we're talking to a baby. Ji Hyun replied with a meow.

I grabbed Ji Hyun and left Jungkook. "Ok let's see what I can give you." I said. I reached over and saw some cat food. "Oh yeah I remember you have food here too." I said. I gave him food and looked back to see some members looking at me.

"Cute." Yoongi said. "Thanks." I said. I ran back up stairs to jungkook.

(Time Skip)

It was late and they weren't here yet. "Namjoon!" I yelled next to jungkook. I heard running coming closer. "What happen?!" Namjoon yelled. "Where are they!" I said. "They'll be ready in a couple minutes." Namjoon said. "Wait they're here?!" I said getting up. "Yeah they are doing something outside but stay in here." Namjoon said. "No!" I whined getting up trying to run but he grabbed me and put me over his shoulder.

"No you can't." Namjoon said. "Please let me down." I said kicking and punching. "No." Namjoon said putting me down and cuddling next to me. "Stop!" I whined. "Come on Kitten." Namjoon said smirking. I groaned in response.

A couple minutes go and Namjoon got a text. "Ok we can go down now." Namjoon said. I ran down outside seeing a barbecue. "Hey M/N." Min Hyuk said. "What is going on!" I said. "Well we wanted do something for you so we had a barbecue for you." Min Hyuk said. "And later we'll set of fireworks!" Ying said excited.

I sat down and started eating. "But What took you so long?" I asked. "We'll Actually this was Namjoon idea and he wanted nothing but the best for you." Min Hyuk said. "Aww." I said.

(Time Skip)

They started setting off the fireworks and Namjoon pulled me inside. "What is it?" I asked. "Follow me." He said. I followed him to a window leading to the roof.

"What did you want?" I asked. "I like you a lot M/N so much that I can't think straight literally. Will you date me." Namjoon asked. I looked at him and thought of Yoongi. "Namjoon but what about Yoongi he likes me too." I said. "We'll keep it a secret from everyone." Namjoon said. "Ok then my answer is yes." I said.

I saw the joy I'm Namjoon he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "I hope you aren't the jealous type." I said. "I'm not." Namjoon said.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hi I'm back I'm  so sorry it took me so long to update. I had writers block and try writing this 3 different times, I'm not in the best mental state and school started, but I'll try to update once or twice a week.

Is it bad that I get scared of the comments?