Chapter 14

Your P.O.V.
I just arrived at the house to see every one was here already. I saw the only double bedroom that wasn't occupied and I entered. I to see the person sleeping. I put my suitcase in the corner. I saw a flash and I turned around to see Namjoon.

"M/N?" Namjoon said. "Go back to sleep." I said. "Oh okay." Namjoon said. He must of been very sleepy to undo what I said. I laid as well and I fell asleep.

The next Morning I felt the sun hitting my face. I sat up seeing Namjoon brushing his teeth. I stood up after realizing where I was. I fixed my bed neatly looking over to Namjoon whose was all messy.

I walked over to Namjoon who was about to finish and I brushed my teeth. He left and I was still their. After a little I finish to see Namjoon struggling to fix his bed. "Hey your doing it wrong by the way." I said as I put on jacket.

I looked at him and he glared as I start to giggle. I went out and downstairs and saw someone on the couch. I didn't want to bother them so I scooted my way quietly or tried. After a little i made a noise and he notice. The guy turned around.

"M/N?!" Johnny said standing up. "Hi." I said. He went around the couch to hug me but I ran. We were going in circles until he jumped over the couch and tackled me. He pinned me on the floor. "When did you came? How?" Johnny asked. "Yuta." I said.

I heard a cough and we both turned to see Namjoon. "We don't have food I'll go out to get some." Namjoon said. He left and I knew he was mad. "Well now what?" Johnny asked. "I know." I said. I stood up and went up stairs.

Small Time skip

I came pack with a kit in both of my hands. "Sit on the table!" I yelled. He sat and I open both kits. "Ok so what nails do you want?" I asked. "What?" Johnny said. "Well first of all I'll have to use fake nails because you're are to small. Oh Can I make something different." I asked. Sure?" Johnny said still confused.

I grabbed Johnny hands and started to mark his nails.

Time Skip

I was laughing with Johnny putting on the finishes touches on the nails. "Ok so op making me laugh I'll mess up." I said. I finished and felt so proud.

 I finished and felt so proud

The nails came out great. Once we finished Namjoon came back. "Oh hey what's happening?" Namjoon asked. "M/N just did my nails." Johnny said. "Oh Ok." Namjoon said not giving me a look as he went to the kitchen.

"Hey I'll be back." I said standing up heading to the kitchen. I looked at Namjoon who was putting the food in the fridge. "Hey let me help you." I said. "Ok." Namjoon said. I moved him a bit and started to finish the job.

He went to the counter and got out his phone. I got out mine as well.

You: Hey are you mad?

Namjoon: No why?

You: you seem mad

Namjoon: I'm not I'm just bored

You: oh ok

I looked up and Johnny came in. "Let's go swimming!" Johnny said. "Sure." I said. Johnny, Namjoon and I went upstairs. I dressed into a muscle-t and some blue swim trunks. I left out and saw a man.

"H-Hello?" I asked (like a dumb person in does movies) "oh hey nice to meet you, I'm Kenta." Kenta said. "Hi?" I said confused. "So where is everyone else?" Kenta Asked. "Well Johnny I think is downstairs and Namjoon is changing." I said. "We about to go to the pool downstairs."' "Oh I'll go change too." Kenta said going back to a room.

I walked down stairs and went out to see Johnny. "Hey is Kenta a person who's suppose to be here?" I asked. "Yeah he was actually the first to arrive. He's was from a group called JBJ." Johnny said. "Wait was has he been doing all day?" I asked. "Sleeping." Johnny replied. "What! All day!" I said shocked. "Yeah." Johnny said.

The door opened tracing Namjoon and Kenta. "Hey let's get to the pool." T said showing a smile. I took off my shirt revealing more skin;). I looked over to Namjoon who was seen blushing. "Ok let's go."

(I'm going to cut it short sorry)

Time Skip

It was night time and we were all inside playing a game of Uno. We played until we fell asleep.

(Sorry to cut it short once again)