Chapter 6

Short Chapter
(1 month later)
You: are you guys their?

(Another Month later)
You: Hello

(Another Month later)
You: Thanks for your lies...

Your P.O.V.
It's been 3 months they lied to me, but I still can't forget about them. It makes me mad that I started to like them. "Meow." Ji Hyun meowed. "I guess you Dad must be here." I said grabbing him.

I walked down and opened the door to see Min Hyuk. "Hey Min Hyuk." I said. "Hey M/N glad to see you getting better." Min Hyuk said. "I am." I said. "You took your pills today right?" Min Hyuk said. "Yes." I said.

I handed him Ji Hyun. "M/N they're coming today you know that right?" Min Hyuk said. "Don't remind me of them please." I said. "If you ever need Ji Hyun again just give me a call or we can go get you a kitten." Min Hyuk said. "Thanks." I said.

He waved goodbye and left. I closed the door. "Just one more month." I said quietly. "Maybe I should get a kitten actually." I said. In the last two months I've gotten worst. I was put in a mental hospital and was given pills form my doctor for the depression I had. (Actually true story when I went to a mental hospital three girls tried to kill themselves because a guy broke up with them)

I'm still suicidal but not as much. "I went to go check my pills. "I'm running out. I need to go get more." I said. I grabbed my phone and wallet. I walked outside. It was a pretty dark day.

'Maybe it's going to rain.' I thought to myself. I was walking down and saw some ARMY. I could tell by the posters of BTS being held up.

I walked pass them not wanting to here what they had to say. I made it to the pharmacy and got the pills. I stopped by a cafe to get a coffee.

"M/N?" The barista yelled out. "Here." I said covering my face a bit. I took my drink and left the cafe. I was back at the spot were the fans were except they weren't there anymore. 'Where are they?' I thought.

I kept walking to my house. I was looking at my  phone laughing at of video that Min Hyuk sent me of Ji Hyun. I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry." I said. I looked up to see Namjoon. "Hey M/N." Namjoon said rubbing the back of his head.

I looked behind him to see the other members in front of my door. I walked pass them and went to my door. I opened it and closed it once I was inside. "M/N can we come inside." Jungkook said. "No!" I yelled.

I went up to my room. I locked the door and headed to the bathroom. I got a blade. "5 for Jin 5 For Namjoon 5 For Hoseok 5 For Yoongi 5 For Jimin 5 For Jungkook 5 For Taehyung." I said cutting myself. I let go of the blade and sat on the floor crying as blood came out of me.

I grabbed my phone and called Min Hyuk. "What's up M/N." Minhyuk said. "Come over." I said quietly. "Why?" He asked. "I-I-I cut myself on purpose." I said hanging up. I laid my head on the floor. My tears kept coming out I couldn't control it.

Yoongi P.O.V.
The sun was setting and we were still sitting outside. A car pulled over and the guy from the restaurant came out. Namjoon and Jimin stand. "Why are you here." Namjoon said holding him back. "To fix what you guys did." He said as he shoved him.

He came to the door and pulled a key. He unlocked the door and went inside running. We came along. He was in M/N room. Jungkook seemed jealous and went into the room.

We came in too and saw Min Hyuk holding
M/N in his arms. "W-What happened to him?" Jungkook said. "It's what you've guys done to him." Min Hyuk said. He grabbed M/N bridal style and laid him in his bed. He went to the bathroom to get bandages.

"What do you mean us?" Jin asked. "Well since you left him he became worst and worst. The first month he wouldn't eat anything for days. The second month he was put into a mental hospital. And the last month he was doing good until you showed up." Min Hyuk said.

Min Hyuk wrapped M/N arms. "Why did you even come here?" Min Hyuk said. "We needed to apologize." Jin said. "Well I guess you have to wait." Min Hyuk said standing up. "Where are you going?" Hoseok asked. "To get Ji Hyun." Min Hyuk said leaving. "What now?" I asked. "We wait." Namjoon said.

(Time Skip)

Your P.O.V.
I heard talking around my room. I opened my eyes a bit. "He's waking up." A voice said. I opened my eyes fully to see Namjoon. "Are you Ok?" He asked me. I nodded yes.

I tried getting up but my hands were to weak. "Let me he-" "I can do it myself." I said interrupting Namjoon. I got up and walked downstairs as they followed me. I grabbed a glass of water. "So what do you have to say?" I asked.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
I have one thing to say

First, my Hoseok X Male Reader Book apparently got deleted? And I don't know what to do about it...should I rewrite it or should I not?
August 3-7 2018
(It's back?)