Chapter 5

Namjoon P.O.V.
Everyone knew about what was going on with M/N. "What are we going to do?" Jungkook asked. "I have no idea." Hoseok said. "Do you know where he is Namjoon?" Jin asked. "No." I said. "What do we do now?" Jimin said.

We all didn't respond but instead waited in silence until Jin phone ranged. He left the room. We all waited in silence but then the door knocked. I went to open it.

I opened the door and M/N stood their. "M/N." I said hugging him. "Hey Namjoon." M/N said so happily. I grabbed his hand and brought him inside.

"What were you thinking!" Hoseok yelled. "What?" M/N said. "Why did you go to the meeting." Yoongi said. "I'm not a kid, I can take care of myself." M/N said. "As long as your safe." I said still hugging him.

"What did you talk about?" Jungkook asked. M/N pulled a gun from his back pocket. "What do you think?" M/N asked. "You killed him?!" Taehyung asked. "No he just asked if I could take his gang." M/N said. "Why?" Jimin said. "He has stage 4 lung cancer and only has 3 months to live." M/N said. "So did you take his gang?" Hoseok asked. "Yes but I won't use them like my dad gang." M/N said. "What do you mean like your dad gang?" I said confused. "Well I still have the gang but me and my brothers don't use them, if we need to we can call them." M/N said.

Your P.O.V
Jin came out of the other room and called Hoseok over. Jimin and Taehyung left to their rooms. I didn't pay much attention and went over to Yoongi, I laid my head on his stomach.

"Why are you doing that!" Jungkook said jealous. "I don't know he's...soft." I said. "I'm soft!" Jungkook whined. I crawled over Yoongi lap and went to jungkook. I laid on him. "You're right you are soft." I said. "What about me?" Namjoon asked.

I looked towards him then looked away. "Jungkook is soft and you might destroy me." I said. Namjoon grabbed me bridal style from Jungkook. Jungkook got mad. Namjoon left without a word and brought me to his room.

He laid me on his bed and took off his shirt. "I was talking about cuddling not sex!" I yelled at him. He put on his shirt back and laid next to me. He wrapped his arm around me. "This better?" Namjoon asked. I shook my head yes.

I faced towards his chest and started playing with the buttons. "Namjoon why do you and the others treat me like a kid?" I asked. "We don't mean to treat you as a kid we just love you so much that we don't want you to get hurt." Namjoon replied.

I kept on playing with his buttons. "M/N can you pick one of us now?" Namjoon asked. "I can't I like 5 of you." I said. "Who?" Namjoon said. "I'm not telling." I said. Namjoon pouted. "Namjoon we need to talk to you." Jin said barging in not knowing I was here.

Namjoon got up and so did I. Jin luckily left before he could see me. "Hurry Let's go." I said standing up and leaving.

We went down and saw everyone. "So what's up?" Namjoon said. "We are going on tour for 3 months." Jin said quietly. "What when are we leaving!" Namjoon said. "Tonight..." Jin said.

I looked over at all them. "What?" I said.
"M/N..." Jin said. "Don't worry you guys can go I'll be ok." I said. "But M/N." Yoongi said. "Don't worry you can text or call me every day." I said. "M/N." Namjoon said. "I'm fine." I said barely smiling.

(Time Skip)

It was about time they were leaving. I was in my house lonely. I was hoping they would text me. The plane leaves at 10 and it's 9:55. I decided to text them.

Group chat name: Bye
Members: 8

You: Hey
9:55

You: Hello?
9:56

You: are you on the plane yet?
9:57

You: can you at least say bye
9:58

You: ...
9:58
Seen

You: bye

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
I'm back!