Chapter 3

"Uh I choose..." I said but then their was a knock on the door. We all looked toward it. Jungkook went to opened the door. It was Soo and Woo. I sighed in relief.

"Come Soo let's go!" I said running towards him. I pushed them trough the door. I just wanted to leave them forever. We were getting to the house and I was going to go to sleep. I went up to my room and I barely heard what Woo said. I went to my bed and felled asleep.

-Dream-
I was on my phone getting a texting someone but every time I tried to send it felt as if I was getting stabbed. "Ahh!" I yelled. I wanted to know who I was texting. I looked at the phone. Namjoon? 'Never come near us again!' Why is he saying this? I looked at our conversation. The last time we talked was almost a year! I looked at the room. It was white nothing in it beside me and the phone. I looked at my phone one last time. It was March. I stood up and started walking to a place that looked like a airport. I saw Woo and Soo on an escalator. I saw him mouth, "see you in 4 months." 'What does that mean?' I thought. I looked around again and felt that killer pain. I saw BTS now. We were now at a restaurant. They were all laughing but I just stood there not being able to do anything. I felt that killer pain. I screamed so loud but they were still just laughing. I felt like their was an earthquake.
-End Dream-

I looked up and saw Soo shaking me. "Soo What is it?" I asked. "We need to leave to the airport brother." He signed. 'Why do they need to go to the airport?' I thought. I looked at him giving a confused look.

"Remember we are leaving to China." He signed. When he said that I remember that they were going to leave me alone for 4 months to get better. "Ok let's go." I said getting up.

I changed clothes quickly and went down stairs. I heard Woo talking to someone. "Can you came after we're gone." He said. He hinges up after the person on the other line answered. He turned to me.

"Come on our flight is in 1 hour and it will take us 30 minutes to get there." Woo yelled. "Ok ok no need to yell." I said. He looked like he was about to cry. "No sorry Woo I didn't mean to yell at you." I said hugging him.

He hugged back. We left and went to my car. I was kinda sad to be alone. It'll be my first time without them. We were talking about dogs and other animalsfq. We stoped once we saw that we were at the airport.

We did what everyone does. We got checked in went through security. I saw them on a escalator. 'Why did this seem so familiar?' I thought. I looked up at them. We waved goodbye.

I started leaving the place. I was at the door but then someone grabbed me from behind. I got scared and immediately grabbed their pressure point. The person felled on the floor and I ran out the door.

I didn't bother to look back. I went running to car. I turned one the car and was about to drive off but a guy stopped me. He looked up at me and I realized it was Jin!

I went out the car. I saw all of the other members caring Taehyung. "Um what happened to Tae?" I asked. They all looked at me with a 'Really' face. "You did something to him." Jin said.

'Oh the pressure point.' I thought. "Any way why are you here?" I asked. "Your brothers said to come and take care of you." Jungkook said going to hug you. "They did what! I don't believ-" I said and then Namjoon showed me a the text messages they sent.

Soo: Hey I have a favor to ask

Namjoon: Oh Hey Soo

Soo: come to the airport soon and take care of M/N for me we are going to be away for 4 months

Namjoon sure but do we just visit him and check if he's ok?!

Soo: sure just make sure he's ok

Namjoon: Sure

I was shocked to see the messages. 'Once they land they are in so much trouble!' I yelled in my mind. "Let's go to dinner!" Jimin said. "It's midnight where can we eat?" I said. "I can make food." Jin said.

'Should I go after what they did?' I thought. "I'll go on one condition. I won't pick one of you yet and you can't give me hickeys or be sexual to me!" I scolded them. "Fine." They all agreed. "But before we go can you wake up Tae?" Namjoon asked. I used the same pressure point to wake him up. "Ok let's go." I said.

Short Chapters up ahead