Chapter 11

Johnny P.O.V.
He had a high fever and from the rain outside. "Ok so explain?" Yuta asked. "He's a friend of BTS I met him while they were performing and yeah that's the easiest way to explain." I said. "Ok?" Yuta said still a bit confused. "Can he stay with us until he gets better?" I asked Taeyong." Of course!" Taeyong said. I picked him up bridal style and brought him to my room I shared with Doyoung and Yuta.

I laid him in my bed. "Hey Johnny where is his phone?" Yuta asked. "It's over there but it's dead." I said pointing to the corner of the room. Yuta grabbed it and plugged it to charge it.

"Johnny." Yuta said. "Yes." I said still focusing on M/N. "He's so short." Yuta said. "Yeah it's cute." I said. "Aww does someone have a crush?" Yuta said. "No I have Doyoung." I said. "No you don't." We heard Doyoung said from outside.

Namjoon P.O.V.
We were in the van and everyone seem tired. "Namjoon are you sure he left?" Jin asked. "I don't know." I said. "But you said he left." Jin said. "I left him out. He deserves it." I said. "What?!" Yoongi said waking up.

Yoongi grabbed me by the  collar. "Wait! Finish this at the house." Jin said not wanting to destroy the van.

Time Skip

We were at the dorm and everyone was awake. "Ok so tell me what happened." Jin said. "Well I saw a guy talking with M/N and I got jealous." I said. "Why would you be jealous?" Jin asked. "Because I'm dating him!" I yelled. "What?! When?! How?!" Jin said. "A day ago." I said. "Let me go!" Yoongi said.

Yoongi was being hold by everyone except me and Jin. "Ok Yoongi go to your room you'll talk it out and that goes for everyone too." Jin said like the true mother he is. :,). Jin sat me down.
"Namjoon you don't do that." Jin said. "I know it just I love him to much to be with anyone else." I said. "Namjoon because of what you did you might not have M/N anymore." Jin said. I just looked down. "I'll call him." Jin said.

He picked up his phone and called M/N. "He's not answering. Go to sleep and we'll call tomorrow." Jin said. I went up to my room and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning

The next morning I woke up and tried calling M/N. No answer. I called his brother Soo. "Hello?" I heard his voice it sounded like he just woke up. "Is M/N there?" I asked. "No I thought he was with you?" Soo said. "Oh okay." I said hanging up.

I felt sad that I lost him. I stood up and went the Jimin room. I see him awake on his phone. I went up to him and he notice. "What is it hyung?" Jimin asked. Without saying anything I jumped into bed with him and grabbed him putting him on my chest. "What?" Jimin said confuse why I did that. "I miss M/N and I want to hug him and I can't do I hugged you since your the same height." I said calling him short. Jimin couldn't get mad because he felt bad for me. Eventually I fell asleep in his room.

The next morning
Johnny P.O.V.
I woke up to see M/N missing. I got up immediately and ran to see where he was. I see him sitting down his head buried in his knees. I walked up to him sitting next to him.

"Why are Why up you should be in bed resting." I said. "I feel better but I'm upset." M/N said. "Why?" I asked. "I just can't believe he left me." M/N said. I saw tears forming on his eyes. I stood up also picking up M/N. "Let's eat breakfast you'll feel better." I said with a smile.

I sat him in a seat as I was about to cook but Yuta came down. "Hey your phone is ringing." Yuta said to M/N. M/N grabbed his phone answering it. M/N left to talk in private area then coming back to ask for the address. I told him the address and he left again.

Namjoon P.O.V.
I woke up going to the kitchen seeing Jin about to leave. "Where are you going?" I ask Jin. "To go pick up M/N." Jin said. "I'm coming." I said going up to get ready. I came back less than a minute and we left.

We were in the van and going to the address M/N gave to Jin. "Jin where is he?" I asked. "With NCT." Jin said. I immediately thought of the guy.

We made it to their dorm and I was excited to see M/N. Jin knocked on the door and a guy opened it. "Hi Jin your here for M/N right?" The guy asked. "Yes." Jin said. "Hey M/N." He called M/N over Happy to see Jin and then his smile disappeared once he saw me. "Bye Johnny." M/N said waving bye. "Ok let's drop you off." I said. M/N didn't reply.

We got into the van and I was sin the back with M/N as Jin drove. "M/N I'm sorry I'm such a bad boyfriend." I said. He looked the other way. I unbuckled both of our seatbelts and grabbed him placing him on my lap. He did even look at me. I turned his head to me and kissed him on the cheek. He got off still mad.

Time Skip

We were at his house and I walked him to the door. M/N knocked on the door and Soo opened it. "M/N Something happened!" Soo said.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Sorry...I suck at writing and keeping promises. So Clift Hanger I guess? Anyways I got to do this...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY unrated_sora !!!