Chapter 8

Your P.O.V.
They didn't say nothing but went up in their rooms. "Who was it?" Jimin asked. "Woo and Soo." I said closing the door. I went back to them.

Before I was about to go and lay down I saw Soo holding a gun and Woo a bat with nails. "What are you doing." I said. They didn't reply and Soo shot the gun upwards to grab everyone's attention.

Soo started pointing the gun at them. "Soo don't do it." I said. "They hurt you though." I said. "Well I forgive them." I said. Soo put away his gun and walked up to us as Woo went upstairs.

"You are lucky he forgave you." Soo said. "What?How?Huh?" Hoseok said. "How are you talking?!" Taehyung said. "I'm not sure i should be shock because I almost was killed or that you're talking." Jin said.

"Remember when they left?" I said. "Yeah." That said. "Well Soo went to go I guess you can say to get better. Soo wasn't actually born mute he was in an accident and then turned mute, and Woo just tagged along." I said.

(I'm seriously trying not to offend someone so I'm very sorry)

I heard a knock on the door. I went to go open it. "Hi I'm here for Woo." A girl said. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Ying Yue Woo's girlfriend." Ying Yue said. "I'll go get him." I said. I let her in.

While walking upstairs Min Hyuk came with me. "Hey who is that Soo person?" Min Hyuk asked. "My brother Why?" I asked. "Nothing." He said. I knocked on the door and Woo came to open it.

"Hey your girlfriend is here." I said. "Oh ok I'll be down in a second." Woo said and we left him. I came down to see all the members still a bit shook. "Let's go watch a movie." I said. "Uh sure." Yoongi said.

They grabbed their coats and I looked at them confused. "You guys are dumb." I said. I brought them all into a small movie rooms.

(It doesn't look like a movie room or whatever you call it but it's cozy So it's ok)"Where are the seats?" Jungkook asked

"Where are the seats?" Jungkook asked. "They are their we just cuddle in it." I said. "Ok what movie?" Namjoon asked. "Comedy or Horror?" I said. "Comedy." Jin, Hoseok, And Tae said. "Horror." The rest of us said. "Ok Horror it is." I said.

They all sat down and I went up to go get popcorn. I saw Ying Yue and Soo still here. "Hey we're going to go watch a movie want to watch?" I asked the both of them. "Sure." Ying Yue said. "Sure I'll just go get Woo." Soo said going up.

I went to go make popcorn. Ying Yue came up to me. "So when did you start to dat my brother?" I asked. "3 months ago and he said if I wanted to live with him. I said yes." Ying said. "You better not be using him." I said. "I'm not my family is quite rich." Yin said. "Ok." I said.

I finish making the popcorn, then Ying and I went down and saw everyone here. "So what movie did you pick?" I asked. "Ok so it's a tie between Insidious and The Emoji Movie." Hoseok said. (Very scary movies [05-12-20: this is sarcasm] )

"Insidious." I said. I put the popcorn down and went to the front. Namjoon, Yoongi, And jungkook came with me. Jimin, Jin, Hoseok, And Tae sat at the mid section. Woo,Soo, Minhyuk, Ying And Ji Hyun sat at the end. Jungkook watched the movie and I wrapped my arms around Namjoon. The others I didn't really pay attention to what they were doing.

(I was walking today and got hit by a fucking tree branch...I hate being tall)