"Samantha" Nicold and I turned towards where the voice was coming, which was one of the photographers.

"Yea?" I said

"Would you come, please"

"Sure" I said as I went over to where the boys were

"I'm Emily and I would like to take some pictures of you and the boys" she said

"Oh....um....sure?" I said but it came out more like a question. I have to be honest, this was fun. We started doing took a lot of pictures of us smiling or making funny faces.

"Okay now. I promised you this would be the last one." she said "Boys I want you all to pick her up"

"What do you mean by-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because the next thing I knew I was laying horizontally on the boys' arms. Zayn was holding my feet, Liam my legs, Harry my waist,  Louis my arms and Niall my head. I looked over to Nicold and mouthed HELP. But ,she was to busy laughing and taking pictures.

"Now....Smile!!" Emily said. I didn't have other  option than to smile. Finally she took the picture and the boys place me on the floor and thanked her.

"Oh, Samantha?" Emily asked and we all turned towards her

"Can I take a few more pictures of you and your friend?" she asked. I looked over to Nicold and she nodded.

"Sure" I said as we went over to her. My favorite picture was the one that our backs were resting against each others backs as we smiled at each other, while we hold hands. It was a cute picture.

"Thank you" she said as we left. Now, off to the concert.

At the stadium~~~~

"Wow....this is huge!!" I exclaim once I saw how big the stadium was.

"You think? wait until we go on tour" Harry said.

"Wow" was all Nicold and I kept saying. The boys started doing sound check with random songs. One of the songs was little things.

I won't let this little things slip

Out of my mind

Harry sang as he started patting Niall's cheek and he made some weir faces. Nicold and I couldn't take it anymore. We started to laughed like there was no tomorrow. We finally sobered up and we kept doing what we were going before.

"Hey, boo" I said

"Yes, boo?" she asked

"Did I ever told you that I finished m song?" 

"No, what's the name of it?"

I was about to answer her but Louis cut me off.

"Sam, love. Can you do us a really big favor?" he asked

"It depends" I said

"Well, we were wondering if you could be our opening act...tonight" 

"Uhh....no, I'm sorry but I can't" I said

"Why not. You love singing" Nicold said

"I know but... I just can't do it in front of all that crowd of people" I said

"You used to sing in front of the whole school" she said

"Yea but that's different. I mean there's more than 100 people out there" I said

"Please" Nicold said as she gave me her puppy dog eyes. OH NOT THE EYES!!

"Uhhhhhh. Ugh....fine, I'll do it" I said, finally giving in