Releasing and Truth-Telling

Ed's P.O.V.

Taylor was released from the hospital the next day. It was Sunday, and because of her condtition, she wasn't able to go to school for the next few days. I decided I would just be "sick" and stay home to take care of her.

We decided that it was time to tell each other everything, no more secrets. I was afraid that secrets came with a price, which Taylor had just learned. I already knew to an extent what was wrong, but I wasn't prepared for what I heard.

"...And that's why I'm terrified of frogs." I finished.Taylor was practically in tears from laughing so hard. I glared at her and she composed herself. "So, your turn."

She looked at me, as if saying, is there any way I can get out of this? I shook my head. She sighed.

"Well, I've been bullied almost my entire life because of the way I look, who I've dated, my singing, basically everything. My parents are gone away, it's true, but I don't know when they'll be back. They don't really care about me. I have...um....sorry, I hate talking about this, it makes me feel weak. I have.." She sighed, "I'm depressed, anorexic, bulimic, and... sometimes I want to die." She finished, looking at the ground with a tear sliding down her face. Her sleeve slipped up a little and I gasped. Her arm was covered in scars. I stared at it, and as soon as she saw me, she pulled it back down, now sobbing.

"Tay.." I whispered, tears making their way down my face as well.

"You don't have to say it. I'm pathetic and you don't want to be with me anymore. That's okay. I wouldn't want to be with me either."

I stared at her in disbelief. How could she think I would leave her?

"What?" She asked, she saw me staring. I looked at her again. At her beautiful golden blonde hair, her sea-blue eyes, her perfect features, her slim figure. When she smiled, you couldn't help but smile too. When she hugged you, you felt warmth and you could smell her flowery perfume. How could anyone ever see her as ugly, or worthless?

"What?" She asked again. I took a breath, still processing.

"Taylor, you're beautiful. Wait, just hear me out." I added as she opened her mouth to object. "I know that's not how you see yourself, but that's how I see you. I'm just amazed by the fact that anyone could think differently. You are stunning, kind, wonderful, fun, and an amazing person who I'm lucky enough to call mine. I know that others have left you alone, but I promise you I'll never do that to you. I will help you through this. I will help you because you are my everything, Taylor. And I will always love my everything." I crawled over to where she was sitting cross-legged on the carpeted floor, took her face in my hands, and kissed her. Then I rolled up her sleeve, and pressed my lips to the marks flooding her skin. She was still sobbing. She took her free arm, her hand covered by her oversized sweater sleeve, and pressed it to her mouth to supress the sobs. I looked up at her, wondering why she was still crying.

"I love you SO much." She whispered and I smiled, hugging her tightly but carefully. We stayed like that for a while, crying and hugging, until she quieted down. "How about some hot chocolate?" I asked her and she slowly nodded. I was glad she agreed. I went to the kitchen and she followed along, maybe to help or maybe so she wasn't alone, or both. I made us both a mug, and we walked out together to sit on the couch in the living room. And since her slight concussion prevented her from watching TV, we just talked. We talked about anything. We laughed and smiled and made faces. Everything felt normal, natural. I thought, I will help find the pieces of herself she thought she lost, and I will put them together myself.

---------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!

Thank you so much, I'm almost at 1.1k!!!

And sorry for the VERY sad and cliche (I dont know how to do the accent on the e using the computer oops) chapter, buttttttt I'm working on making this story better since I kinda started it without a general idea, and I keep changing my mind. SOOOO sorry about that, thanks for sticking with me and my short confusing chapters. xD

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

-Sneakers11