You're The One and Realizing

"Harry, I thought I told you to go away."

"Come on babe, give me one more chance."

"I've trusted you too many times. I've done this too many times. I'm done with you. You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet. You should've said no, baby, and you might still have me."

"Taylor I-"

"It's too late for apologies." I said, then slammed the door in his face. I started sobbing, sliding down the door, with my face in my hands. I am done with being cheated on. I am done with lies. I am done with feeling stupid and worthless. I don't need this.

I got up, fixed my makeup, and got out my cellphone. I needed a friend right now.

"Hello Ed, can you come over?" I asked to my friend Ed Sheeran. I was still sniffing a bit, I think he noticed.

"Sure Taylor, what's wrong?" I heard him say. Yep, he noticed. So I ended up telling him the whole story and started crying again.

"Taylor, that arse doesn't deserve you. Don't worry, I'll be there.... Now."

Ding-dong!

I hung up the phone and said "come in" with my small voice I had right now.

"Oh Taylor..." Ed said, walking into the room I was in, seeing me curled up on the floor with my hair tangled and makeup halfway down my face.

"Ed... Sorry about this." I felt so bad he had to see me like this.

"Don't worry about it. Anything to make you feel better. Look, how about we write some songs, I got some cheeseburgers for us. Okay? Meredith?!"

"Meow."

"Come with us and keep your mommy happy."

"Meow." Meredith spoke, and ran into the room we were headed for.

I smiled. "Thanks Ed. It means a lot."

"Theeeere's that smile." I laughed.

"Thanks for making me happy. Now, cheeseburgers huh?" I said smirking.

__________________________

Ed's P.O.V.

Oh, if only she knew how much she means to me.

__________________________

Taylor's P.O.V.

Three cheeseburgers, lots of laughs, and a finished song later, Ed and I were laying on the sofa watching Grey's Anatomy and eating popcorn. I loved how close we were to each other. It felt like we were brother and sister. Well, I did have a tiny crush on him, but I could never tell him that. I know he doesn't feel the same. Plus, I just had this relationship end and I don't really want one right now. I just can't trust anyone for now.

Oh well, I do need a friend anyway.

"Ed, thanks for making me feel better. You're an awesome friend to have." I told him. For a second, his face looked.. Sad? But then he smiled and just nodded.

"It's fine Taylor, as long as you're happy."

"You don't know how much that means to me." I told him.

"Oh do I?" He said, tickling my feet, which made me throw the whole popcorn bowl in the air, which landed on top of both of us.

"You did not just do that."

"You made me, you foot tickler!" I squealed.

"HE STRIKES AGAIN!!!" Ed suddenly yelled, putting his hands in the air and making tickling motions. I got up and ran around the house with him chasing after me, yelling "I WILL GET YOU" and "YOU ARE MY NEXT VICTIM" with me laughing histerically in front of him. I finally ran out of breath and plopped down on the couch, still laughing.

"Ed, you're awesome."

"I know."