Amethyst

"So they are still on the boat?" Aunt Amber asked. Olivia nodded into Uncle Jake's arms.

"Why are you people so used to this? Why did the cop know you guys? What is going on?" Autumn asked.

"Autumn." Ace said to her.

"No, it's ok Ace," Willow said. "Come on Autumn, I will tell you everything."

With that Autumn and Willow left. Because the police station is pretty close to Jake and Saundra's house they were going to walk there. 

"So what happens?" Annie asked.

"I am not sure Ann." Aunt Amber hugged her.

"Let's go home." Aunt Red said to us.

/ / / / /

We got home and all of us kids were put to sleep. Right there in Jake and Saundra's house. I was put back into the guest room. I hate being a kid sometimes. I hate when they put me to sleep thinking that I am too small to understand things. I feel as though I have to remind them of their own childhood. Willow. Four years old when they escaped the Lab. The twins. My own father. Nine years old when they escaped. Maybe next year they say. 

Well, tomorrow they will have to tell me. Somethings I understood why they didn't tell me. But now. Now, this is my family. My cousins. So tomorrow. When they have a plan. They will tell me. They have to. Right?

Authors Note:

Tell me what you guys think and if you are enjoying the story so far.

 Thanks for reading. Till next time! (2/1/19)