Episode 16 - Admissions open!!!!

There was only a gap of 72 hours between the wedding and the function at Mohit’s place and therefore he became totally busy in it. In time spaces he left me little messages to keep a track of my diet and my naps. In these 3 days, I got my college work completed and got admission for B.com done.

It was early afternoon and I was in college bank filling admission fees with Shreya. We were the only two such friends who were left out from filling the fees. I filled in my money and gave the challan. The college bank was also an old building and ruins were found to its walls edges. Our college was from the 18th century builders and we probably were very proud of it. As we were moving out of the college gate I stopped and Shreya who was walking ahead looked at me and came back.

“What is going on in your brain, Rad’s”? She asked.

“Let’s go and check out the classes. Will at least know what difference we find in from the one’s we sat in our P.U.C” I said with amused face.

“No. No way.” She said nodding her head.

“Come on. Please. Pretty pretty please.” I said with a puppy dog face. Finally, she gave up on my face saying “Things you make me do” and we started walking towards the classes. We reached the stairs and looked at each other. With great excitement we climbed them and found classes with 2 doors to one side of the corridor while the other side was a gallery.

We saw classes running and quietly walked towards the ladies washroom and came down from the other side. We took a short tour of the college and wished every professor we met. It was all exciting and we had fun. With satisfied faces we came out of college and were standing near the gate. Shreya found some of her school mate and was busy gossiping while I was loitering around and trying to text Mohit on the other hand. I was standing under a shelter and waiting for Shreya to come until a guy came out of nowhere and dashed me. I was pushed a little away and my back hit the wall behind and I felt dizzy. Shreya came running to me and held me from behind. “Are you alright, Rad’s” she said as I came to my senses and hurled at the guy for this. I spoke crap and literal crap.

“Watch your step dude. What do you think you are doing, huh? Can’t you see and walk? This is a walker’s pathway and you are supposed to walk in your senses, not drunk.” I spoke in a rage and he on the other hand was so calm and so polite. This made me even angrier.

“I am extremely sorry ma’am. It’s entirely my fault and I should have seen you. Are you feeling fine? My house is just around the corner. If you want to rest for a while or if you’re feeling dizzy, then you are most welcome ma’am.” He said out of concern. Looking at his my anger calmed and I let the matter go. For minutes I thought of calling Mohit down there. But that would be childish. So I accepted his apology and moved on to come home.

I reached home and threw myself over my bed. The sun was so high that day and when we were returning it was almost 2 in the afternoon. I was staring into the fan and images of the kisses I and Mohit shared flashed into my brain and I blushed again. I hadn’t even changed yet, but the heat was stinging and I fell asleep on the very spot.

Around after 2 hours of continuous calling, I woke up and searched for my phone. It was hidden between the bed and its cover. I found it and just picked it up. It was Mohit.

“Hello” I said with a kid like voice.

“Hey, sweetheart. Where had you been? I tried calling you from an hour may be. I was dead worried.” He said.

“Sorry love, I was lost into your thoughts. The way you treated me yesterday in your family, I can never forget this. Thank you so much” I said. I wanted to speak to him and thank him but because of his work and office pressure I couldn’t.

“You are my love, my life and what exact magic wand did you use on Ma? She wouldn’t stop praising you. I am very very happy for us” he said.

“Magic wand? The same one I used over you” I said and chuckled.

“Oh yes, Magic it was” he said and blew kisses over the phone.

“Baby, can we speak later? I am felling sleepy because of this sun. I just got my admission done this afternoon and now feeling weak.” I said.

“Sure hon. Get some sleep. Miss me” he said and blew some more kisses. I returned the kisses and we hung.

I slept through the whole afternoon and woke up shivering in the evening. It was probably because of loitering in the sun. I came to the kitchen and hugged mom.

“Are where you were from afternoon? Didn’t come for lunch also? All this time you were sleeping?” she asked out of concern and started checking on my neck for symptoms of fever.

“Ma I am alright. It’s just the heat. Wait, I have to go to the washroom” I said and ran inside the loo. I sat with mom and discussed all the possible carrier options until dad came. He too participated and we came to a conclusion. Sid was also home by now. We decided that when I complete my B.com, I either work for an M.B.A or get into civil services.

While dining, Sid asked me such a question that got me charged. “Radha, haven’t you any passion? Any such passions that will make people recognise you as YOU” he asked.

“Uhh!  Dance?” I asked with raised brows.

“No silly not dance. Something that only you know to do? Only you have the skill of it?” he continued “like me. I code, all the time. It gives me happiness and I extremely love doing it. I even found the love of my life while doing what I already love. Geeta would be very happy to see me work with the same passion. Do you understand what I am trying to say here?” he said and looked at me these uneasy feelings of making me understand and on the other hand all I could think was the erotic moments spent with Mohit. ‘Should I tell Sid about Mohit yet or should I just wait until some more time? Or should I just take a suggestion from him on whether to or not get into a relation’ I thought.

I was lost into all this and Sid thought I was thinking seriously about what he told me. It happened a lot of times that someone was speaking to me and I was lost in Mohit’s thoughts. Even with Navya around, I did this. I had never hidden anything from Navya and didn’t even think of. So till today whatever had happen was already into her stomach.

The day ended in peace and I kept all calls to minimum that night. Mohit called but I just took the night for myself and even he let me be. Thinking of all this, the tiredness put me to sleep.

Copyright © 2014 · All Rights Reserved