Episode 15 - The moment of bliss!!!!

Episode 15: (Edited)

It had been 2 days we hadn't met and my excitement was on the top floor. I walked in to see a huge wardrobe and a huge bed accompanying it. On the right side of his room was a short gallery sort of thing where there was a table arranged with a flower pot over it and fresh carnations enhanced the view. That gallery was round and had enough space for a bunch of people to fit. It was that very gallery which I had seen from the parking area while I was sitting on the bike and staring into this very house. As I proceeded, I could get glimpses of the past into my mind.

On the left side was the master bed, a working table beside it and on the right side of bed was a shelf where his phone, charger, and laptop charger were hanging. On the wall opposite to his bed was certificate framed. It was his M.B.A certificate.  On one side of the bed was his laptop and some more place was filled with files. He was helping his dad recently and had mentioned to me about it a ton of times. At the edge of the bed lay a blue coloured kurta and denim blue jeans and his deodorant that he was going to wear keeping me in mind.

In all this I had forgotten to find Mohit and suddenly the door behind me slammed closed and I turned around. Mohit was standing there with his hand on the closed door and a very naughty look on his face. He was in the shower all this time, probably shaving or so as I could make out. In taking a tour of his room, I didn't observe the washroom right beside the door.

"You look gorgeous. I must say, pink suits you" he said and took out a towel to dab his damp face. He then started to walk towards me. I was standing on the same place, as if stuck to the floor with gum.

He came closer and hugged me without any second thought. That was a warm hug. I felt so safe and so calm. He could sense how much I had missed him.  My forehead almost touched his chin. He looked at my closed eyes and placed a kiss on my forehead. I hugged him tighter and he hugged me back even more.

Later, while getting him dressed for the function, I almost changed the whole view of his wardrobe. I took out his best possible dress and made him wear it.

While I was busy in taking out his clothes, he was busy with the files, sitting on the bed with shorts covering his lower part and a blanket covering his upper part, while his hair were disturbed and sprinkles of water droplets all over his shoulders. I also got a chance to steal a look of his broad shoulders, while he was changing from the blanket to the casual formal shirt I found stuck in the pile of his clothes.

"Man, where did you find this? I was looking for it since a decade may be." He said and hugged the shirt.

Finally, he got dressed and we proceeded to move down. He walked ahead and I was walking behind him as usual. He held my palm this time and kept me as close as possible. He then introduced me to his cousins. I was standing with him in the middle, while all others were surrounding us. I had become the target for the next couple of hours.

Soon he found a chance of no one being around mumma and took me to her. As we were walking toward her room, I stopped and held Mohit's hand with a grip. He looked at me and understood the reason behind my nervousness. He took my hand into his and while staring into my eyes "You look amazing, trust me." He said and placed a kiss on my on the inside of my palm. As he pushed the door my heart beat started to rise.

"Ma? Look who's here?" Mohit said. From this, I could make out the attachment Mohit had towards his mom.

She was a proud lady in her early 50's, chubby enough and with glasses of silver frame. She was dressed in an elegant blue and silver bordered saree and because of her fair complexion, she looked nonetheless then a fairy god-mother to me or so as I could mention. She wore simple neck jewellery, which was filled with silver diamonds and looked exquisite on her fair glowing neck, while her hair were made into a simple bun. She was standing in front of the wardrobe, taking out clothes for the next day.

As Mohit called her out, she turned around with raised eyebrows staring into my eyes, as though she had found her jewel, her lips curved into a smile. I looked at her with utter innocence and touched her feet with grace. She placed her hand on my head and stood me up.

"Ma. This is your new student. Radhika. Radhika Dixit. You have to teach her to cook gracefully, take care of me as you do and the rest she'll manage I know and not only that but also make her our future family member who'll bare my babies" he said. It made me blush and my head automatically bent down and a smile appeared on my face.

She sat me down on the bed and was still staring into my eyes as if she knew me from somewhere. With great effort and nervousness inside me, I spoke.

"Hello aunty. You look amazing" As I was speaking to her Mohit was standing in front of us with folded hands and looked at both of us with a cute smile on his face with the same deep dimple I fell for.

"No beta, call me Ma. You are like my daughter now." She said and slipped out a finger full of kajal from beneath her right eye and placed it under my ear and continued saying "My Mohit has found an angel" she said and placed a kiss on my forehead as I blushed.

"Wow, you know to blush also? This art is also engraved into your blood, eh?" Mohit said as Ma looked at him with sceptic eyes. "Ok ok. Sorry, you look amazing while you blush" he said. We spoke for a long time and she started liking me even more. After knowing my family background, she made a discovery that we were from same caste and family culture. She also shared some sorrows and some happiness with me of how she lost her elder divorced sister and how she had to take care of her daughter and raise her as her own. Apart from this, we even shared laughs and jokes while watching Mohit's childhood albums.

It was early night, almost 8 when the function got over and Mohit asked Nisha to drop me back home. She had to drop off her friends so she took out their car instead.

"Nish, are you sure? I mean I just want your safety." Mohit said.

"Bhai relax. Your girlfriend will reach home in time and safely. I'll drop her first." She said. He nodded and then came in. I was still talking to Ma. I touched her feet again and hugged her. She cupped my face and reminded me of the invitation to Mohit's cousin for the 5th time. "Don't forget, Beta. I'll personally call your mom up for this, Alright?" She said and we moved out of the house and she went inside to tell Mohit's dad about me. Finally, I bid a bye to them and Mohit sat me in the car. Nisha's friends were yet to come so he got into the car and sat beside me as well.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he held my hands and started playing with my fingers. He took me closest of he had ever taken me and kept staring into my eyes. Then I could sense something slipping into my finger, it was a ring. He gifted me a ring. It was one of the shining diamond and it reminded me of that day. I looked at the ring and smiled and he smiled as well with the deep dimple. He kissed me on my cheek. I kissed him back on his dimple and our noses touched for one millisecond. It was bliss. I felt as if his touch created a sting of electricity in my body. Our lips then came closer. He was looking at my lips and my eyes were almost closed. I could almost feel his breath on my upper-right cheek. Our lips were about to touch, when somebody knocked thrice on the window.

"Nisha, always there at the wrong time and wrong place" Mohit said shaking his head from right to left as he opened the door and got out of the car. I smiled and blushed again looking at the ring. He closed the door and signalled me to open the window. As I opened it, he came closest and whispered into my ear "I love you, my bimbo" and kissed on my cheek again. I blushed and blushed and blushed and blushed.

I reached home in sometime and bid a bye to Nisha. Later, we became good friends and she shared almost everything with me. That night as I lay on my bed looking at the ring on my ring finger and smiled time and again. The whole process had tired me out so I was about to doze when Navya called. We spoke for an hour almost and I slept off.

Copyright © 2014 · All Rights Reserved