Episode 5 - Okay,we are done!

Episode 5: (Edited)

It was late. Late in the evening. I found myself in the abandoned streets of the military area. I was walking down the road with a heavy bag, black in colour. I saw a woman behind me trying to catch up with me. 

She asked me "Aren't you the one?"  .

 "Uhh? Excuse me lady? Do I know you?" I threw back. 

"No seriously. Are you the one who's in a fake relation with the popular cricketer?" her eyes demanded an answer. My eyes bulged out of my eye sockets.

I looked at her and spoke with all the possible courage "Are you talking about Voldy?" I asked back and with a sudden jerk I fell in a hole and the lady peeped inside it with an evil face and spoke in a loud voice that faded with distance "he's mine and always will be".

I woke up in a bang and hit my head to the bed corner. It was a dream. I sat up and held my hand over my head where I was hurt, a dull stinging pain settled in. Every time I closed my eyes for a blink the same lady flashed in front of my eyes as though she's been stuck there with fevistick.  'Dude! Is this my love life or my horror life?' I thought to myself as I got out of bed. I looked for mom and dad, since I didn't find them anywhere I picked my phone to call dad up. I found 8 missed calls from Navya. I immediately called her back from the landline.

"Hey. You called?" I asked in a semi yawning tone with eyes mostly closed.

"Yeah, what is with you? I know he came to the party unknowingly but that doesn't mean you should shut your hole up. Come on girl. Be you, typical YOU......

"Okay okay," I interrupted her "I know, sometimes things go wrong and you just can't do anything about it." Nervousness filled me as I was telling her the truth. "Look sorry. Okay?" I said

"Dad was asking about it. About you being numb. What should I have said? The very truth?" she asked. My eyes popped open like popcorn but I kept silent.  'How could Uncle possibly observe me in such a whole rush?' I thought to myself.

"That is fine now. Next time you dare embarrass me. I'll kill you, Bitch" and she chuckled.

"Yeah, dumbass. It wouldn't be the situation in the first place if you could even mention it to me about Uncle's birthday. But no, you were engrossed in some shitty reproductive organ of some stupid animal" I threw back with a stern voice, all awake now.

"Cow. You call that a Cow. It's mostly found eating grass and also gives us milk." She protested.

"Yeah, and also cow-shit to step upon." I said and we both laughed.

After some chat we hung up. Mom and dad were also home by now. That night, as I was sitting with mom, she asked the most awkward and terrifying question of all. "Radha? Are you in love with someone?" I looked deep into her eyes. That was the first time I realised what a mess it was. What a big pit of stupidity I had jumped into. Was I really in love? Or infatuation? What kind of shit was it? The next day came with a SURPRISE.....!!!

So??? hope you guys are liking it!!! how is the tension? how is the stupid chat between Navya and Radhika??? lemme knw... :D

Copyright © 2014 · All Rights Reserved