Episode 11 - The Date night

Episode 11: (Edited)

The next morning when I woke up I had this smile on my face and despite of efforts it wouldn't go. I had never even thought of this classy propose. Since it was too early to wake up, I slid back into bed. I was about to doze off when my phone buzzed. It was Mohit. I blushed and a smile appeared on my face. At first I cut the call, it buzzed again. This time I picked it up.

"Good morning sweetheart" he said.

"Good morning, why are you up so early?" I asked in a semi –yawning tone.

"I need to work out babe. You see, I have a beautiful girlfriend to maintain. Besides, I am not as gorgeous as you are babe" and he winked.

"Well my answer is not positive" I said and after a gap I gave him a "yet"

"Oh so it isn't going to be, huh?" he asked.

"Mohit, I told you I need time." I whined.

"How much more, love? It's already 6 hours" he said.

"I have a life of a lot more than of just 6 hours, so I am definitely allowed to take more time, besides it's a life time step." I threw back.

"Alright, can I take you out? It's a date." He claimed. "I also want you to give me your answer face-to-face, no more virtuality."

"But Mohit, a real date? Are you like seriously serious about me? Let me warn you, being seen with me might take away your reputation between the girls." I said. I never left a chance of teasing him.

"It's an honour being seen with you babe." He said. His words literally brought tears to my eyes. It was as if 'yes. He is the one. I'll give him a yes and we'll live happily ever after'. But, there's always a but.

"Off course, I'll go out with you" I said.

"Okay. Tonight? At 6:30 in the evening?" he asked.

"Uhh! It's too late" I said "4:30 is fine with me"

"Who goes on a date at 4:30 in the afternoon? No. At 5 p.m.?" he asked.

"Alright. 5 p.m. is perfect." I said.

"Okay then. Guess I'll hang up now?" he said.

"Yup! I'll talk to you later." I said.

"Bye love. Take care." He said. We hung. Who speaks for 45 minutes early in the morning again? Then I reminded myself, it's Mohit, the ONE.

"Wake up, Radha. It's late now. You're not a kid anymore, wake up a little earlier from tomorrow" mom said.

"Ma, close the window please. Too much light, eyes hurt" I said like a baby in a sleepy tone. Mom woke me up. She spoke to me as she was cleaning the room and not to mention, searching clothes to put to laundry.

"No Ma, not that t-shirt. I just wore it once yesterday." I jumped off my bed to catch hold of my tee.

"I am not throwing it away baba, just putting it to laundry. Besides, it stinks" She said pulling it from my hand. I wanted to wear it while I was on my so called DATE. 'What am I going to wear now?' I said to myself as I ran to the kitchen behind mom.

"Go freshen up, I'll serve breakfast. I have fried eggs for you today." She said and smiled. I walk towards the mirror in the loo and looked at myself. 'I am going to be in a relation' after a gap 'if I give Mohit a yes' I added. I washed my face, brushed my teeth.

"Here, is this omelette fine?" mom asked.

"Yes Ma." I said and smiled, she turned to move away "And Ma." I saw her turning towards me with raised eyebrows. "I love you" I said and hugged her.