Episode 7- The mystery man

Episode 7: (Edited)

"There's a new resto in town, I am sure you will like it. Besides, I know you need an outing"  Navya said nodding to herself. 

"Ya, I do need it, Don't I?" I said, sighing. Since the little encounter with the hospital, I could hardly find interest in anything. This got me to think what was actually needed to be done. 'Was it love? Lust? Or just some kind of an infatuation that got into my head?' is what I thought to myself.

"Wear this one; you look super cute in it." Sid pointed to it. The same white colour kurta I wore when I first saw him. I took out a black n blue top.

"This is new" i pointed to it with my left hand as I held it in my right.

"Ya, sure. Why not. You're fair. Anything suits you baby sister." He said proudly with a huge smile. I smiled back. "How much weight have you lost again?" He fired a question at me, brows scrunched. "You look too weak" he said measuring me from the sides.

"Just a little and I am all that weak. In fact never been better" I threw back a big smile, raising my nose proudly.

"12 kg is not 'just little' and yes you're weak." Navya said. How could I possibly forget she was beside me?.  Finally I got dressed and left for this 'New resto'. Sid took me on bike and also promised mom to take care of me

"Right from her birth Ma" he said and smiled as usual

It was a rocky place. It was peaceful and wind flow was from every corner. As I stepped down from the bike a blow of wind sent a chill down my spine. I caught hold of Sid's hand.

"What up lady? Are you cold?" he asked.

"Ya a bit and it is cold." I said tucking my hair behind my ear. We walked towards this table booked for us. All of Sid's friends had come. They sat me down and brought out the dinner. We all ate in so much of noise. Everyone was so keen on knowing about how I lost so much of weight and why was ao stressed.

"It was sunny that day and I left without eating anything so guess I fainted."  I told them, shrugging. This somehow wounded up the conversation about me fainting. I got bored of it. After eating everyone was busy in either calling their loved one's or better halves. I certainly had none so I took out my phone and tried calling Navya. Her phone was busy. So I walked a little away from the talking crowd and went towards the bikes parked. Generally, by this time I dozed off. Another chill went down my spine, It was really cold that night. I sat on the bike. There was a bungalow nearby, very lavish, a huge terrace, not to mention the lawn and the Audi that was parked outside it.

A girl came out on shorts and t-shirt, sat on a bike unlocked it and rode off from behind me. I was staring into that one room where lights were lit on. There was something fascinating about that house. I looked behind me; Sid was sitting on a bench of the resto speaking to his better half on the 19th century phone of his.

"Worth a view" I said to myself and again my eyes got busy in staring at each and every movement happening in that room. I saw a guy, may be in his early 20's come to the terrace. I looked harder to get his face view. But it was dark and nothing, not even my own face was visible. I found him staring towards me. He waved to me and I waved back. It was kind of a 'response to stimulus' sort of situation. With folds on my forehead I wondered why I did that. I was still looking at him when Sid's friend, Shaan (my brother because he takes care of me exactly as Sid does) came to me

"Sitting in silence, huh?" he said, covering me with a jacket.

"Ya waiting for Sid, you see." I said taking my hair out of the jacket.

"So how's vacation? Everything fine?" he asked. To which I answered with a thumbs up followed by nod.

"Okay, Sid's done with the phone I guess. Come let's go." He said helping me of the bike and walked me till the place. I looked back to see and catch a glimpse of the 'mystery man' but he had vanished. Shaking my head, I headed towards the group.

"So how did you feel tonight here with us?" all of them asked.

"I felt as though I am the owner of some millionth valued diamond and you all protecting me for it." I said in response, smiled and went towards the water jug kept on the table to pour water into glass and all the water fell just on my jeans. Quickly, Sid took out his hanky and handed it over to me.

"Messy kid" he said and gave me a very annoyed look.

Soon, we left. I was sitting behind Sid, keeping my head on his shoulder and hands folded as it was cold. He brought me safely home as promised to mom and also handed me the tablets. Lying over the bed thinking of the mystery man I found, who vanished into the dark like Batman just without his costume. Imagining him that way, I dozed off.

*********************************************************

So a mystery man.... :D whats say?? finding it interesting?? do lemme knw :D oh and there is more to come if you are liking this episode ;)

Copyright © 2014 · All Rights Reserved