Chapter 8

Taes PoV

"Where Ken at" I asked Iona as I pulled out my phone. I started to dial her number when she walked in the house with Nay. "Where you been? I was just bout to call you" I said to Ken as I looked at Nay. "We stopped to get gas". She told me. "You okay?" I asked looking at Nay. Her eyes were puffy as if she'd been crying. "Yea I'm good" she said smiling. I smilied back and went upstairs.

Kam's PoV

Kam's PoV

"Baeeee" I heard Tae calling me from the hallway. "Yeaa" I said from the bathroom walking out wrapped in my towel. "Wya" she said closing the guest bedroom door and then opening her bedroom door seeing me. "Right here" I told her as she just stared at me. "Damn you fine" she said walking towards me. "I know right" I said turning around looking in the mirror. "And that ass fat" she said as she smacked my butt. "Aye girl what I told you about that" I said turning around grabbing her by her neck leading her too the bed lightly throwing her on it. "Yeen my daddy" she said as she tried to hit my butt again but I grabbed her hand. "Oh I'm not?" I said as I gripped her wrist tighter. "Ok Ok you aree now let me goooo that hurt" she said whining. "Thats what I thought" I said releasing her wrist. "I can't stand you" she said walking in the bathroom. "Sit down then" I said to her laughing. "Fuck you" she said shooting me a bird and closing the door. "When" and she started the shower water. "Now" she said opening the door in nothing but her bra and panties on.... It's about to go down *in my Kevin heart voice*

 It's about to go down *in my Kevin heart voice*

Nays PoV

"Babygirl" Ken called me from the living room... I was in the kitchen getting something to drink. "Yes" I said closing the fridge and walking in the living room. "Come here" she said as I sat my cup down on the table. I walked over to her and sat on her lap facing her kissing her. "Yes babe" I asked grabbing her face and kissing her again. "I know its wayyyy early... but I love you" she said looking at me passionately. "Omg I've been wanting to say it allll damn day... I love you too baby" I told her smiling.