Chapter 5

Nays PoV

After I kissed Ken I got into my car and followed behind her to smoothie king bc ian know where the fuck I was going😂. It was about a 15 minute drive before we got there. When we pulled up everyone got out and Ken came over to my car. I unlocked the door and she got in. "Nice ride bae" Ken said looking at me licking her lips. "Thanks hun. It was a Christmas gift". I told her staring at her. "Why you looking at me like that" Nay said tapping me knocking me out my thoughts. "Just admiring you😍" "my baby fine as fuck" I said making her laugh "you too baby" she said making me blush! There was a dramatic pause as we stared into each others eyes... I was knocked out my thoughts by Kens phone buzzing. "U ready" Ken said looking at me smiling. "Yea lets go" I said. We got out the car and went to the table everyone was at. "Hey yall" some girl said to us as we sat down. "Hey" I said back. Everyone looked at me and smiled and introduced themselves and then we ordered our drinks. We all started talking and just cooling.

Queens PoVIm in therapy for attempted murder

Queens PoV
Im in therapy for attempted murder... yea dont judge... you would too if you knew the story... but we'll save that for later. My session was over when I got a instagram notification. My daughter posted a pic of her and some friends and my niece and my other daughter. I liked it and inboxed her. I havent seen any of them in about 18 years. I miss them badly. My daughter replied and we started talking.
**ig convo**
Queen90: Awww I miss you guys
Ionababe2: uhm do I know you...not being rude.
Queen90: yes... this is your mother... can we meet?
Ionababe2: uhm... sure.?!? Where at?
Queen: you guys can all come to my house in about 30 mins 3439 Sterilite avenue.

?!? Where at?Queen: you guys can all come to my house in about 30 mins 3439 Sterilite avenue

Ionababe2: okay... see you in a few.
**end of convo**

Ionas PoV

"Ken can I talk to you" I said with watery eyes. "Sure lets go to the car". We excused ourselves and walked to the car. "You okay babes?" Ken asked me and I started balling. "My mama is here and she wants to meet us. Alll of us.?!?." "Are u serious" Ken asked me. "Yes I said wiping my face" "okay... lets go tell everyone and then we can go." Okay I said as I unlocked the door.

QJs PoV

QJs PoV

"You ok ma" I said as I looked at Iona worried. "Yea I'm im fine... I gotta tell yall some." "What is it" we all said concerned. "My mom is here..." I said. "*Gasp* you dead ass" me and Kam said. "Yes" I said. "Where is she" Nay said in a happy/worried voice. She is at home now I believe.  3439 Sterilite avenue is her address. "Damn thats in the white folks neighborhood" Kam said making us laugh. "Well lets get going thats on the other side of town" I said getting up walking to the trash can. Everyone else got up and started to walk towards the car. We loaded up and started our 45 min drive.