Chapter 2

Tashonaes PoV

So I pull up at smoothie king and see my cousin talking to her sister and my boyfriend. I parked and got out. I walked to the table and sat down and took my drink from Kam. "Damn a thank you would be nice" Kam said as he rolled his eyes at me."Lmaoo" I said as I told him thank you. I told my cousins it was almost 8 and they was like ok lets bounce. They headed to school and I followed Kam to his mamas house. *she love me btw*. We pulled up and she was waiting outside dressed for work. He got out and let her get in and he kissed her on the cheek and gave her 20 dollars. She honked and told me good mornng before pulling off. He got into my car and we went to school. We pulled up and it was 7:55 we hopped out and went inside. We had all our classes together except our connections. We went to 1st period and sat in our seats. We sat there texting each other most of the time because we had a substitute today and he aint give a fuck about shit so we basically did wat we wanted. The bell rang and we went to math which was our second period. It was lameee as fuck and felt like forever when we parted ways because 3rd period we had a connection. He went to art and I went to p.e. Me and the girls had p.e. and the rest of our classes together.