Chapter 1

Ionas PoV

Sooo its 6:00 and my alarm goes off playing drip too hard by lil baby and it makes me get up and shake dat ass lmaooo.... I turned it off and went to wake up my sister and cousin... once they were up I went to the living room and hooked up my phone to the speaker. I put it on our morning playlist and went to shower. After I showered I went and did my personal businesses and got dressed. Once I was done with everything it was about 6:45. I went downstairs and started making breakfast. Once I done my cousin walked downstairs dressed and went to put her stuff in her car. She came back in and was like "bitchhh is the food done im starvinggg" I laughed at her and told her yea and went upstairs to get my stuff. While walking upstairs I heard a loud thud in my sisters room. I went in there and seen her in the tub laughing.... her dumb ass done fell in😂😂😂 I laughed so loud my cousin ran up the steps screaming "where my gun" "who tryna die". That made me laugh even harder to the point where I was crying lmaooo! I finally helped her up and she finished her hair and went downstairs to eat. By now its 7:30 and we about to head to smoothie king and then to school. Kennedy finished eating and went to get her stuff and we went to the garage. We all got in our cars and went to smoothie king.

Thuggin It OutOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara