Chapter 7

Ionas PoV

"Wait a minute shes my sister?" I said shocked to the news I just heard. "Yes" my mom said crying and gestured for me to come to her. I went over to her and hugged both of them. Nay started crying and Kam and Q joined the hug. Nay came too and we just stood there for a good 2 mins. We broke the hug and sat down.

 We broke the hug and sat down

Queens PoV

"So yall introduce y'all selves". I told the kids. "Well im Nay and im Kens girlfriend". "Nice to meet you". I told her. "Well im QJ I'm Ionas Boyfriend" "I know that child"I told him. "Lol I just wanted to feel special" he said "boy hush" Iona said to him. "Hey teetee" this girl said to me. "Pardon?" I said. "Auntie its me Tashonae" she told me. "Tashonae"? She said confused. "Yes... im Naomis Daughter" "Gasp" I did. "Oh my good- your sooo bigggg! Come here" I gave her a hug and asked her how her mama was doing. "She's doing well" thats good I told her. Well ma'am I am Kameron and I'm Taes boyfriend" "Nice to meet you Kam." I said "Take that plate in the kitchen." I told him "Yes ma'am" he said to me as he stood up and walked away. "Whew chile! All y'all got boyfriends and girlfriends... y'all too grown" they all laughed and there was a crash in the kitchen.

QJs PoV

QJs PoV

We were all laughing until we heard a loud crash come from the kitchen. I got up and ran in there to see some nigga with a gun to Kams head. "Dad wtf you doing" Tae said."What the hell is wrong with you... they kids man" Ms Queen said to the man applying that she knows him. "Put that damn thing away and let that boy go" "Wait... Iona.. Ken.. what yall doing here" the man said letting Kam go. "I wanted to meet them so I reached out and now they here" Ms Queen said. "Oh ok" the man said.

Roberts PoV

Roberts PoV

"My mistake youngblood... we cool?" I asked the boy I just almost killed. "Yes sir we good" he said to me. "I respect the manners but dont call me sir" "yes sir I mean. Ok uhm" 😂😂😂 everyone laughed and we went into the living room. "So how yall boys know my girls?" I asked them. "Well me and Tae met in 5th grade and we've been bestfriends ever since and we started dating in 7th grade". "Whats your name son" I asked him. "My name is Kameron" he told me. Well Kameron you take care of my niece or next time I'll shoot u. "Y-ye- yes sir" he said scared. "I'm just fucking with you boy" i said laughing. "And you son" I said to the other boy sitting in front of me. "Oh uh- uhm my name is Quintavion and I have known Iona since middle school and we just started dating ." "Well son" K said looking at him seriously don't try no shit and that goes for you to Kameron. "Yes sir" they said at the same time. And what about you Ken? Dad this is Nay and she is my girlfriend. We just started dating today because she is new here.  Well... Nay welcome to the family. "Thank you sir" she said smiling and I smiled back. "Well its getting late" Queen said coming from the kitchen. "Yea your right I agreed... yall need to get going." Ok everyone said. We said our good byes and everyone left.

Kams PoV

Kams PoV

"Yoooo that was crazyyyy" I said as we went to the cars. "Hell yea"nay and Q said at the same time. "Im tied asf.. bae can you drive" I said to Tae "yea ig" she said huffing and puffing. We all loaded up and headed back home.

Nays PoV

Nays PoV

"Can you drop me to a hotel" I said to Ken as she stopped at a red light. "What?" She said as she looked at me like I had lost my head. "Can u drop me to a hotel? I said again trying to hold down some tears. "Why?" Ken said concerned as she started driving. "Well my car won't start and I don't have anywhere to go..." I told her as my eyes started to water. She pulled up to the gas station and cut the car off. "Wym yeen got no place to go"? "Well I came down here with the clothes on my back and my car". "Wtf... why" she asked me with a little anger and sadness in her voice. Me and my mom got into a hugeee ass fight and she kicked me out. I told her and she hugged me. "You can stay with me" she told me. "No I couldn't do that to y'all" I told her wiping my tears. "You can and you will... the girls love you" she told me. I kissed her and she went to go pay for the gas. I pumped it and got back in the car then we went to the house.