Intro& Chapter 4

Heyy yall im Naylina aka Nay! Im short as shit lmaoo im indian, rican, and black! I loveeee the colors red, pink, purple, green, and gold. And Ken bout to be my new boo🤪 thats it for now😘

Kams PoV"Damn nigga get out my phone" I said to QJ nosy ass !  "Shiii my bad nigga my fine-o-meter was going off😂

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kams PoV
"Damn nigga get out my phone" I said to QJ nosy ass ! "Shiii my bad nigga my fine-o-meter was going off😂... who is that" QJ asked me still being nosy💀 "my lil shorty cousin.. now get back" "shiiii she single? She fine as a bitch" I laughed and told him i don't know. Ask yo girl man he said getting serious which caused me to laugh even more. Aight damn chill out wit yo sad ass. I pulled my phone back out and checked the time. The bell was about to ring and there was no use in me calling her.. so I txted her.
*Txt convo*
Kam: bae wud?
Babygirl💍😍👅: nun finna go to my locker with the girls... why wassup?
Kam: my boy tryna get wit Iona... she single?
Babygirl💍😍👅: uhm lmao who is "yo boy" and yea she is.
Kam: im talking bout QJ and ok bet we'll see yall in a few mins.
Babygirl💍😍👅: ok love you😘💕
Kam: Love you too😘💍
**End of Convo**
Tashonaes PoV
The bell rung and we went to my locker. A few mins later I heard Kam calling my name. I ignored him and tried not to laugh. When he finally got to my locker he smacked my ass and gave me a kiss. "Ouch nigga... them heavy ass hands" I said to Kam making everyone laugh. "Hey Q" I said to QJ who was staring at Iona😂 "Like what you see" Iona said to QJ bc this nigga was basically bout to drool over her😂 "yea I do" QJ said to her making everyone "Ooooop" "pull yo phone out then" Iona said to QJ knocking him out of his thoughts. He pulled his phone out and unlocked it. He went to setting and went to the fingerprint section. "Whats this" Iona said looking at him knowing wat it was😏 "put yo fingerprint in ma" Q said looking at her smirking and licking his lips. "Ok bet" she said grabbing his phone. She finished and then put her number in as Wifey🤤💍🥰 he chuckled and grabbed her hand. We all walked out of the school and walked towards our cars. Before we left the sidewalk some bitch done called my nigga by his middle name like she done lost her mfn membranes and I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around.

Lashays PoV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Lashays PoV

"Dewayne" I said to Kam as he was walking with some hoe. She turned around and looked at me as if I had 2 heads and I gave her the same look. "Tf you calling my nigga MIDDLE name for" she said semi yelling. "Yo nigga?" I said confused. "Yes my nigga hoe did I stutter?" "What tf is u even here for" Kam said to me pissed off. "Im here to tell you about yo mfn baby nigga... thats why I'm here" I said getting mad. "Baby" The girl yelled at Kam as her hands started shaking. "Bitch ian got no baby by you" Kam said as he started laughing. After he said that 4 people started walking towards us. "Wgo" this fine ass lightskined nigga said to Kam. "This hoe tryna pin a baby on the kid" kam said 🤦🏾‍♀️ "lmaooo that baby daddy prolly aint even in this state no more" that lightskined nigga said laughing. The 2 girls that walked up with him and another nigga looked at me as if I was on fire and yelled "Guh get the fuck on"That hoe that was with my nigga agreed and I went full speed at her.

Kens PoVThis hoe started to run up towards Tae and she punched her dead in her nose

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kens PoV
This hoe started to run up towards Tae and she punched her dead in her nose. *crack* is all you heard when that hoe got hit and fell to the ground. Me and my sister ran up to her and was like "oh shit is she dead" and Kam ran up to Tae and grabbed her. She was crying bc she was just confused and stressed out. Q ran up and checked the girls pulse. She was still breathing. We all left and went to the cars. Tae and Kam went to her car, My sister went to her car and left. I was about to get in my car when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and seen Nay. "Where u going" she said out of breath😂 I laughed and handed her my water bottle and told her I was finna go to smoothie king with my folks. "Thank you.. and oh ok" she said still kinda out of breath. "Damn was it good" I said looking at my empty water bottle and then at her laughing. "Hell yea" she said laughing. "U wanna come?" I asked her. "Sure" my treat😊 she said. Ok bet I'll meet you there I told her before giving her a hug. She kissed me and walked away. I pulled off and headed to smoothie king.