Chapter 6

Queens PoV

So I'm im currently freaking out because my daughter, my niece and their friends are otw to my house and I havent seen them in forreverrr😭. I'm finna bake some cookies and make some juice. Once I put the cookies in the oven my doorbell rang and my heart dropped. I prepared myself as I walked to the door. I took deep breaths and opened the door.

Ionas PoV

Ionas PoV

When my mom opened the door I froze and so did she. We stood there staring at each other for about 30 seconds util the oven in her house went off and knocked me out of my thoughts and hers too. "Come on in" She said as she walked to the kitchen. She told us to sit in the living room as she pulled out some cookies. "Oooo cookies" Kam said making everyone laugh. "Help yourself" my mom said and Kam ran to the kitchen like the fat ass he is. She laughed and walked into the living room where the rest of us were. She sat on the couch in front of us and just looked at us. "Where have you been ma" I said as I got up and tackled my mom with a hug. "Well baby it's a long story. "Can you tell us? We ain't got nothing to do anyways" I said "yea" everyone said agreeing. "Okay" she said taking a deep breath. After that Kam came in with a plate full of cookies and my mama said "boy dont you eat all them cookies" "Yes ma'am" he said with a mouth full of cookies causing us to laugh.

 After that Kam came in with a plate full of cookies and my mama said "boy dont you eat all them cookies" "Yes ma'am" he said with a mouth full of cookies causing us to laugh

Queens PoV

So. Are yall ready? "Yes" they all said waiting for me to speak. Okay here goes... Well Iona when you were born I took you to the park and met this woman. She was pregnant at the time and she asked me questions about it. We talked and had a nice little conversation and became friends. Well a month later we met up and had lunch. I asked her questions about the baby's father and she told me... and it was your dad. When she told me I had texted him a few mins earlier and told him to meet us at the place we were at because I wanted him to meet her. Once she told me your dad pulled up. He walked in and sat down. He looked scared as if he knew her already and thats what set me off. I took a knife and stabbed him in the back which was how I felt and then I went to cut the woman I thought was my friend. I missed the first time and she was so scared her water broke. "Wait a minute" Iona said "You stabbed him😂" she said chuckling "Yes I did... now let me finish" "ok" she said. Once her water broke she ran into a table and I cut her stomach. After that the police pulled up and took me away.

Kens PoV:

Kens PoV:

"Wait a minute..." I said with fear and confusion in my voice. "What is it" Ionas mama said. "Where did yall have lunch? And what day" I asked scared of the answer I might get. "We had lunch at subway on march 4". Once she said that I fell to my knees and began to cry. "Whats wrong" she asked me. "You almost killed me and my mother." Everyone gasped in shock. "Excuse me" she said scared and confused." My mom told me about this I told her. "Oh my...your Kennedy." She said looking at me with tears running down her face."Yes"...

Queens PoV

Queens PoV

"Come here" I said to Kennedy. She got up and ran to me... I looked at her and squeezed her. "That wasnt your mother"... "I am"...