Chapter 3

Kens PoV

We in 5th period cuttin up when the principle come by the classroom and introduce this new girl. *man she fine asf*

After the principle left she sat in the back of the classroom and got on her phone

After the principle left she sat in the back of the classroom and got on her phone. I noticed she liked girls bc she had on a rainbow flag necklace. I went back to talking to my sister when Tae interuppted talkin bout "she cute asf go get her" I laughed and said aight bet and got up from the table and walked over there. I sat next to her and tapped her sholder. She took her headphones out and looked at me like I was on fire. She polietly asked me what I needed before I started to speak.
**Their coversation**
Ken: you looked a lil sad from where I was sitting so I thought I would come speak.
Nay: aww thats sweet... my name is nay btw
Ken: that pretty wats it short for? My name is kennedi btw but you can call me anytime.
°We both laughed°
Nay: its short naylina and ok bet.
Ken: damn thats a cute name. And u frl?
Nay: hell yea u fine asf and u finna be mines... pull yo phone out.
Ken: oh shit then.. •I pulled my phone out and unlocked it and let her put her number in.•
Nay: here you go.
Ken: babygirl💍🥰🔗?
Nay: yep.
*Bell rings and its time to go*
***end of convo***

 *Bell rings and its time to go****end of convo***

Ionas PoV

As me and Tae walking to class we hear Ken call our name. We stopped and waited for her to catch up. Once she caught up we just started bombarding her with questions. She laughed and was like "damn yal chill". We got to our sixth period which was art and we had a sub. We went in sat at our table and began our discussion. Ken broke it down part by part and we was so into it the class had been over and changed. We got our stuff and went to 7th period.