Chapter 67

Stefan was on the lounge with Elena, explaining to Bonnie as to what was happening. "Hold up, Alexis is going to have a baby and I didn't even get to see her" Bonnie exclaimed standing up from where she was sitting.

"Keep your voice down Bonnie, we don't need the whole neighbourhood knowing" Elena said to her.

"But that's so unfair, you got to see her Elena, you got to see her stomach and feel it. I didn't" Bonnie complained.

"Damon wouldn't have let you anyways. He was too eager to get Alexis somewhere safe" Elena shrugged.

"It explains why I've been feeling Alexis's aura to be stronger lately, but then I had an urge that she needed to be gone" Bonnie then told Stefan and Elena.

"You mean dead" Stefan stated and Bonnie slowly nodded.

"Oh god, that's terrible" Bonnie said.

"No it's not. Jessica said that everyone supernatural being will be after it, so it wouldn't matter if you felt the urge to kill her" Stefan then said to Bonnie and only Elena caught on to what he meant by her.

"Her, you think it's going to be girl" Elena smiled brightly. "Yeah" Stefan smiled back, slightly embarrassed.

"You're more excited about this then I am, aren't you" Elena then asked and he nodded in response.

"I just hope that nothing bad happens" he then said.

"It won't, Damon's there and Alaric's there and they are both willing to give their lives for Alexis. Nothing will go wrong" Elena reassured him.

"I think my excitement is over powering my urge to kill" Bonnie then said to them. "Bonnie, you can't tell anyone this, not even Jeremy yet" Elena told her. "I promise I won't, but you'll be the one telling him that anyway" Bonnie shrugged.

***

Alexis was in the back seat of Damon's car, while Alaric was in the passenger seat and Damon was driving. They have been driving for at least 3 hrs and the whole time, Alexis couldn't stop staring at her stomach or touching it. She was slightly excited about the baby and couldn't stop smiling. She loved the baby already and she knew that she wouldn't let anything hurt it, ever.

"How are you hold up back there?" Damon asked Alexis, looking through the rear view mirror. "Fine" Alexis said, rubbing her stomach and not taking her eyes away from it.

"Where are we going?" Alexis then asked Damon.

"Rick, inherited a place out in the north, surrounded by nothing, quiet little house that house never been disrupted in the woods. Good for keeping vampires out" Damon answered.

"How long till we get there?" she then asked.

"We're here" Damon replied, parking his car and then Alexis snapped her head up to see her surroundings.

All she saw around her were the woods and trees and then a small house right in the middle of it all. "Come on, let's get you inside before something tries to hurt you" Damon then said helping me out of the car.

"Rick, get the bags" he then nodded to the boot and then walked me up to the house. "Damon, I'm capable of unlocking a door" Alexis said to Damon and held her hands out and then Damon handed her the keys.

Alexis then unlocked the house and made her way inside, she looked around the place. It wasn't that bad. It had a tv, even though it was far out and away from everything and everything looked update too. Alexis then looked back to see Alaric putting their bags down and Damon stopping at the door. "Um Alaric" Damon said waiting there.