Chapter 27

Chapter 27-

Today was the day of my birthday, well the day before my birthday. I was lying in bed, when incomes Chris, 
"Happy Birthday, sis" he said giving me a hug. "Thanks, Chris" I said hugging him and then Dad walks in. "Happy Birthday, sweetie" he said sitting on the bed too. "I know you didn't want me spoiling you, but I still got you something, after all it's not like my little girl turns 18 everyday" he said smiling.

He then gave me an envelope with a card inside. I opened the card up, and out falls, 2 Bruno Mars concert tickets, I then screamed with joy "Thank you, thank you Dad, I love it" I said hugging him again. Bruno Mars is awesome and I can't believe that I got tickets to go see him. I basically idol Bruno Mars and I would rather go see Bruno Mars than get a 100, 000 dollar diamond necklace, or even Gucci shoes.

"Hang that is only part one of your present" Dad said, "There's more?" I asked him, "Here, open it" Dad said giving me a small box.

As I opened it the box, I found Mum's necklace in it. It was a gold pendant, which had a diamond in the centre of it. She had, had it since she was little and I remember always playing with it when I was a baby. "Thank you Dad" I said hugging him. We then heard the door bell ring and we went down stairs to see who it was.

As I opened the door Elena and Bonnie came bolting in with a bunch of balloons. "Happy Birthday Lex" they said hugging me tightly. "Thanks you guys" I said taking the balloons from them. "Okay, so we don't have your presents now, we're gonna give them tonight with everyone else" Elena then told me.

"That's fine guys" I said back. "But I have to go get ready, Damon's picking me up soon" I told them, "Yes he is and we have to go set up for tonight and also get things ready for tomorrow" Elena said, "Okay, I'll see you tonight" I told them and then headed up stairs and got ready.

I had a shower and then got changed into my clothes. I wasn't quite sure were Damon was taking me so I just shoved on something comfortable, which was my white dress. I then blowed dried my hair straight, leaving some curls form near the end of my hair and then went back down stairs. As I came down stairs, I found Elena sitting down watching TV.

"Hey, what are you still doing here?" I asked her, "Bonnie wanted to talk to Chris for a second" she answered. "Which turned into like half an hour" I stated, "Aha" she said in response. I then went and sat next to her and waited for Damon to arrive. I then heard the door bell ring and I shot straight up and went and got it.

As I opened the door, I found Damon standing there with a bunch of roses in his hand. I smiled brightly as he gave them to me, "Aww thank you Damon" I said to him, "Are you ready to go?" he then asked me, "Just let me put these in water first" I told him.

I then put the roses in water and took one out to take with me. As I picked up my stuff Damon spoke, "You're not taking anything" he said taking my bag from me, "What if they need me for an emergency or something?" I asked him. "Then they can call me" he said. "Can I at least take the rose?" I asked and then he nodded.

We then got to his car and then he turned me towards him. "I have a present for you" he said to me and then gave me a long rectangular box and as I opened it, it reviled a stunning, white silver bracelet with beautiful diamond and rubies throughout it. I just stared at it with astonishment and then Damon took it from me and put it on me.

"It's really stunning Damon" I said to him and then wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him deeply as he wrapped his hands around his waist. "Come on let's go" he then said letting go of me. "Oh and one more thing Alexis" he said just as I was about to get into the car, "Happy Birthday" he said with a grin as I just smiled.

We have been driving for over half an hour and I still didn't have a clue for where we are going. "Damon, where are we going?" I asked him. "It's a surprise Alexis" he said.

"Well how long until we get there?" I asked, "Depending on how fast I drive" he stated. "Well can you tell me something about your surprise?" I asked.

"Nope, not one detail at all. You are just gonna have to wait till we get there" Damon said to me, "Fine" I grunted.

I then turned on the radio and Just a Dream- by Nelly was on, I loved the song and Nelly was an awesome singer, and it was really a nice song. I then picked up the rose I had been able to bring. It was gorgeous and I admired it so much, it was the deepest red, and the petals were so soft, silky and smooth. I mean it even smelt beautiful, let alone looking beautiful. I smiled deeply holding it.

I then looked over at Damon, and smiled even more. I was so happy being with Damon, he made me feel at ease with everything. When I was mad or upset, it would all wash away when I looked at him. He didn't shut himself off to me, and I didn't to him. I opened up more with Damon, than anyone else before, he listen to me and was there when I needed someone. He cared for me; he was sweet, kind and caring towards me. He didn't judge me and I sure as hell didn't judge him. I wouldn't want to be anywhere without him, he was my everything and I am more than sure that I am in Love with him. He then looked down at me and genuinely smiled; I blushed as he did this and then looked down at my rose.

We finally got there after at least 3 hours of driving and that's when I noticed we were back in my home town. "You brought me back here, why?" I asked Damon. "It's a surprise" Damon told me and I just sighed. "But what could possibly be here Damon, there wasn't anything we left behind here" I said. "Well after you..." he begun to say and then stopped, "No I'm not gonna say anything, it's a surprise" he followed with.

Damon then pulled up outside of a house and I wasn't completely clueless to what he had planned. He then got out and opened my door for me. "Thank you" I said to him and then he led me to the house. He then knocked and then my Aunt Kristy and Uncle Kevin opened the door.

"Alexis, you're finally here. Happy Birthday" they said hugging me. "Oh my gosh, this is my surprise Damon" I said looking at me and then he nodded. "Lexis" I heard someone say and then I knelt down to a hugging Connor.

"Happy Bir-day" he said to me, "Aww thank you Connor" I said and then kissed him on the cheek. "Alexis, Damon come in" Aunt Kristy said to me and then I picked up Connor and went inside.

As I came in Damon and I sat on the couch with Connor on my lap, while Aunt Kristy and Kevin went and got something. "Damon, this is the best surprise ever" I said to him. "Well I'm glad you like it" he said and then put an arm around my shoulder.

"Look how big you've gotten" I said to Connor. Last time I saw him he was so small and now he is so much bigger. I adored him so much; he was so cute and adorable. "I'm dis many" he said holding up 5 fingers and I smiled at how cute it was.

"I've missed you so much" I said squeezing him in a tight hug and then Aunt Kristy and Uncle Kevin came into the room.

"Alexis, here's your present" Uncle Kevin said handing me a box, "Your mother left it with me and I thought you should have it" they said to me.

Inside the box was a diamond ring that was so stunning. The band was gold and then it had several diamonds on it. "Thank you" I said still admiring the ring.

Damon and I stayed the for a couple of hours. Talking to Aunt Kristy and Uncle Kevin, turns out that Aunt Kristy wanted to move back home, she wanted to remember all the memories she had with Mum and all of that. I didn't mention that anything about Mum being adopted, I didn't even know if they knew.

It was now time to head back home and Damon and I were back on the road. "Thank you Damon, it was really sweet of you to do that. I mean you could have spent to entire day with me, and just me, but instead you didn't" I said to him. "You're welcome Alexis" he then said to me.