Chapter 30

Chapter 30-

I expected to fall and hit the hard cement and black out or something. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to come or at least expect blackness to come, but neither of them did. I felt too strong arms catch me instead and then place me down.

"Alexis, it's okay you're safe" I heard Stefan say to me. "Elena take her to the car and wait there for me" he then said to Elena. "Damon, Stefan. He's hurt, help him, please help him Stefan" I then said as Elena wrapped her arms around me.

"Alexis, it's okay. Damon's going to be fine. Are you okay" she asked me and I just nodded staying in her hug as she walked me to the car. She then sat me in the back of Stefan's car and she sat in the front passenger seat. We waited a few minutes and then Stefan come with Damon. he sat him beside me and then he hoped in the front and drove off.

"She was about to kill him before I came, but she ran away. He already and the other two dead. Alaric and I will have to go clean up the mess after though" Stefan said to us. "Who was she?" Elena asked me. "It was Justin's girlfriend, she wanted vengeance for us killing him" I told them.

I then shoved my wrist up against Damon's mouth and spoke, "Damon drink" I ordered him. "Alexis I know he needs blood really bad, but just wait a couple minutes we're nearly there" Elena said to me. "I don't care Elena, he needs it. Now drink" I ordered Damon once again

"Alexis, I don't want to see Damon drink your blood" Elena then said. "Well then turn back around and don't look" I snapped at her and Damon still wouldn't drink. "Oh for crying out loud" I said and looked around for something sharp.

I then took out one of my earrings and stabbed myself as hard as I could so I would bleed. I winced at the pain and then shoved my wrist against Damon's mouth. Finally he then drunk from my blood, I winced once again at the pierce at my skin but then the pain went away. Damon kept drinking and I started to fill light headed. "Damon" I then said holding the back of his neck.

"Damon!" Stefan then said shouted to him, but he wouldn't stop. "Damon!" Stefan and Elena both screamed and he still kept drinking. "Damon" I said softly once again and then he finally stopped.

He then looked up at me and he still had blood on his mouth and his fangs were exposed still. "Do you need more" I said feeling still light headed shoving my wrist up to him again, but he shoved it away.

"Alexis!" Elena snapped at me, "What!" I snapped back and then we pulled up outside of the Salvatore boarding house. I then hopped out and felt a bit dizzy and light headed still. I was about to fall over until Damon caught me. He then picked me up and took me inside and sat me on his bed.

He immediately bit his wrist and I sat there, drinking from it. A few moments later Elena coming storming in the room and I let go of Damon's wrist. "What the hell were you thinking Alexis" she yelled at me. "Alexis you need more blood keeping drinking" Damon told me.

I sighed and I then grabbed his wrist and kept drinking. "And you Damon, you could have drained her for good" she yelled at him. "You could have resisted her blood, but no had to give in to Alexis didn't you" Elena said shrugging.

"Make sure she gets enough blood, plenty of it, I don't want her getting hurt. Especially with a vampire on the loose for vengeance and revenge" she said. "She nearly killed Alexis, had her in tears, dropping her off the school building" Elena said harshly.

I then finished drinking more of Damon's blood and wiped the rest off of my mouth. I was completely shocked that Damon was just sitting there not even saying anything back. He just sat there looking at me, sorrow filling his eyes. I looked at him and he just sat there, I didn't like what Damon was feeling. I could tell he was hating himself for what he nearly did to me, but I didn't care. All that matters is he's safe.