Chapter 17

Chapter 17-

It has been over a week now and I'm back at school and everything has been back to how it was before. Expect I still have no clue on where me and Damon stand. I mean throughout the whole week I was with him he has been nothing but sweet and caring towards me, but only when we were together, because once someone else turned up, he was his usual cocky, arrogant jerk he was. But I just don't know, ever since he saved me there has just been something more between us.

We have our moments constantly lately and neither of us has done anything about it. What I do know though is that we aren't an item, and until he makes the first move, that's when everything falls into place. It's also awkward around Alaric. I am starting to get use to it and everything, but it just feels a bit weird calling him Uncle Alaric, well only outside of school.

And there's Chris and Dad. Chris now knows all about everything too. He already knew that Bonnie was a witch, but he now knows about Stefan and Damon, and everything that has happened, with me and everything. He is even more protective over me than usual, especially when I am with Damon, but then again everyone is, although he is completely fine with Stefan.

Dad is soon to find out about everything. Know since he is officially on the council thing with all the founding families, he knows about the vampire stuff happening around the place. Surprisingly he didn't even ask where I was for the like last week and a half thanks to Damon. He also makes Chris and I wear vervain, even though I already have some and also drink it and eat most of the time.

Dad also knows about Alaric and how mum was adopted, Damon told him about it. So know Alaric and Dad have been hanging out a lot lately, but we don't see Dad much too. He is either busy at work, or doing stuff with the council. But he does try and make an effort and have some family time and all of that too. Oh and he most defiantly does not know about how Damon and Stefan are vampires, and we are going to kept it that way.

So right now I am all healed, no bruises or anything and I am walking into school with Bonnie and Chris.

"Hey guys" I say with the biggest smile on my face, approaching Stefan, Elena and Matt.

"Hey" they all say when we sit down.

We sit down talking a bit, until the bell rings and we have to go to first period.

Matt and I were walking to Gym and that's when I spotted Tyler in that same class too. I could feel the tension and awkwardness between us. I mean we got along great, and he is pretty cute, but then that incidence where I was drunk and kissed him, made it entirely weird for us.

"Hey Tyler" Matt said approaching him, with me following behind him. "Hey Matt, hey Alexis" he says a bit awkward towards me, while I just smile at him.

Coach Johnson then blows the whistle, getting everyone's attention and begins the lession.

"Okay, everyone hurry up and get change, then sort yourselves into teams of five or six" sir practically screams out.

So we did as he said and got changed. And then came out and started to get into teams. After a good five minutes we finally got sorted. I was one a team with Matt, Tyler, James, Molly and Peter. We had four teams and two teams would be versing each other for that whole lession. Today we were going to be playing volleyball. As we went to our places I grabbed Tyler's arm to stop him.

"Tyler can we talk" I said to him. "What's to talk about?" he said to me.

"Tyler, we need to talk about the other night" I said. "Fine, you were drunk, you kissed me, then everyone saw Damon get mad and you run after him" he said flatly to me and then coach blew the whistle, yelling at everyone to hurry up.

"Look can we talk later about this?" I asked him and then he nodded and we went and started to play.

We then got to our places. I was up the front with Molly, while the boys got the back. I then lifted my head up to see Caroline right in front of me on the other side of the net.

"Well, look what the trash brought in" Caroline said coming up against the net. "Ha ha you're so funny" I said going up against the net too.

"I know I'm hilarious aren't I, along with cute, pretty, and smart" she said with an evil smirk.

"Funny, did the punch to the face I gave you mess up your brain or something, because you are none of those things. You are really the most ugliest, dumbest, putrid thing I have ever seen on earth not to mention a blonde bimbo whore" I said back to her finishing with a wide smile.

Just when Caroline was about to say something coach blew the whistle and we went back into our places with Caroline grunting and begun the game. We started off with the ball, so Matt served it. I watched the ball getting hit and as I looked forward Caroline had an wicked smile on her face and then spiked the ball towards me. It then hit my stomach really hard causing me to fall back on the ground.

"I'm no whore, you are" Caroline said only for me to hear.

"Alexis are you okay" Tyler and Matt said kneeling down beside me.

"Yeah, she just caught me off guard, I'm fine really" I said as they helped me up. "Come on let's just get back to the game" I followed with and went back to place.

Matt then served the ball again, and then it went back and forth a couple of times. "I've got it" I said and spiked the ball right at Caroline, making it hit her face and causing her to fall on her back.

"You really underestimate me Caroline, you think you are better than me, well you're not, you think I'm a whore, well you are and you think I'll stay away from Damon, well I won't " I said standing above her, and then the next minute she tackles me to the ground.

"You bitch!" she screams at me, "News flash, I am better than you, you are a whore and you will stay away from Damon, along with everyone else I say." she said on top of me, punching my face.

I then push her on the ground and get over the top of her face and waste no time with pushing into her.

"Well news flash to you Caroline, One you are no better than a anyone else in this whole world, Two how the hell am I a whore and Three you can't make me stay away from anyone. If I want to go out with someone, let alone talk them I will. And exactly what makes you think I would do as you say?" I said with another punch to her face.

"Actually that's where you are wrong, I am better than everyone. Especially you and you're slut of a cousin Elena. And what makes you a whore is how you get around with everyone one, Damon, Tyler, Matt to just name a few and-" Caroline said about to punch me.

"You little-" I said about to punch her, until someone pulled me off of her.

I then look back to see Tyler holding me back and then turn to see Matt holding Caroline back.

"Don't you ever call Elena a slut again" I yelled over to her.

"Well she is, as soon as she saw Stefan here, she went straight to him after she broke up with Matt, I mean come on who does that. And then you go kissing Tyler and then run after Damon, what does that show" she said to me with another one of her evil smiles.

Somehow I got out of Tyler's grip and then ran straight for Caroline, as for she got out of Matt's and ran straight for me. She then went to punch me and I dodged it, and punched her in the stomach. "Elena didn't break up with Matt just because Stefan showed up, there was a reason for it. And I wouldn't play two guys, I would chose one, unlike you who would! And its shows that I care about Damon's feelings" I yelled at her.

"Sure what ever" she said and punched me in the ribs. "And if you care so much about Damon's feelings, it's obvious who you would chose isn't it. Everyone can tell anyway. I mean the way you look at him, it's so pathetic" Caroline said with a malevolence grin. And then I punched her as hard as I could in the face, only to hear her yell out in pain. And then Tyler and Matt had to restrain me from hitting her again.

"Girls, to the principal's office now. Matt take them and make sure they don't beat each other up, I'm sure you can handle it" Coach then said after who knows how long we've been at it.

Matt then nodded and did what was said.